DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Bluetooth V2.1 A2DP V1.2 Music Transmitter - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmalldevil on 07/09/2014

Pairing with my SharkTooth hedset helmet was right the first time. Pairing it in half a minute. Every other connection is to a few seconds. At this price, it could be waterproof. But I'm not complaining. I think such a device would have to be built on a battery for mobile phone, ie with much longer battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdnx2014 on 05/30/2014

This device has two pros that make it stick out of the mass of Bluetooth transmitters: 1) it auto connects to a know Bluetooth receiver, when it lost connection and an audio signal comes in again 2) it can be charged over the USB connection, while in operation This makes it well suited for a setup, where ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrajm on 03/14/2014

Easy to use, easy to connect to bluetooth headphones easy to connect to computer (although useless to connect to computer via bluetooth) small enough to fit in pocket thus can be transferred any where. good battery life. gives static in headphones when connected and when battery is low. little bit steep ... Read more

the box and piece small enough

0 0 0

• posted byfrantrax on 01/07/2014

Very useful with a very good quality. Very small. I bougth it to listen my TV througth a headset (here you have the SKU number 261182 of the headset that I bougth here to). You can use it while you are charging it. There are no delays betwen the image and the sound when I use it with my television. Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRussianMan on 01/03/2014

Does what I expected from the device. Small size. Minimum options for setup. Works already "from box". Complete the required kit of interface cables. Build-in battery - allows long enough to work without recharging (I can confirm at least non-stop playing more 3 hours of battery life). There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvirtucom on 12/31/2013

It is a good way to make every device with a 3.5mm output jack a bluetooth audio broadcaster. Is cheap and the construction quality isn't the best, but it does the work. Althougth, as the size is quite small, it is almost invisible. The range have been tested at 10 meters open space with a bluetooth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguidolarrain on 10/29/2013

Very, very easy to use it! power on and it will do all the work for you. No need to configure anything and that's great for people who is not too handy with technology The power button could be different and its looks a little bit cheap. Also battery could be better, you might need to use it always connected ... Read more

2 0 6

• posted by3dtvlover on 07/29/2013

Great price for a Bluetooth transmitter. you can use it with any device that has an audio out and listen on Bleutooth Headphones or Bluetooth Speakers. Easy to pair devices and has built in rechargable battery No cons. You are able to connect your IPOD or MP3 player to any Bluetooth speakers or headhones ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections