DX » Community » Reviews » SacredFire "3W" 2-Mode 30-Lumen LED Bike Light with Mount (4*AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycciRRus on 10/01/2011

The main advantage of this light is it accepts 4 batteries. The other similar products take in 3 batteries, which is a hassle. Batteries usually come in even-number packs. The light is bright, really bright. Build quality is quite bad. The rear cap fell off a couple of times. But it can be repaired easily. Please take care when you remove the cap to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrpsht on 07/26/2011

Cheap, decent light output, works with low batteries (<1V), left-right angle adjustable mounting (if it would work) The mounting is all cheap flimsy plastic, it's ok for city use, but when gunning down the mountain I don't want this to light up my way. I superglued the left-rigt adjustment, it kept moving when I barely touched it. Also added a spacer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythetron on 11/25/2010

Bright enough (if it works). Two modes. Metal casing. Sideways adjustable handlebar mount. Two springs makes contact with the LED unit and the battery casing - these springs will bend when the LED unit is screwed in place, making the contacs very unreliable. Mine stopped after replacing the batteries the second time. Water sealing is just a joke - I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytonigau on 08/07/2010

This light is much brighter than my 9LED light I bought for 20$ locally. I can see much further on the road & get good shine back on RetroReflectors way up the road. The spot is good & I can glare those car drivers that dont dip their headlights soon enough. The light didnt work when I first tried it. The springs on the battery holder don't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoflynn on 11/20/2009

-Very bright for just commuting use -Solid construction -Good mounting bracket for price -Battery usage -Ring on side is just silver, thought it might light up Great deal, get some rechargeable batteries. I got 4x AAA soshine and soshine charger. Total cost of batteries + charger + light is less than just buying a similar light locally! Mount is a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaAPz on 08/31/2009

The lamp itself feels very solid and well made.; it's at par with the smallest Maglites. It's very bright, actually so bright that it left me blind for some time with I look straight into it :) The design seems water-proof. The holder feels extremely cheap when compared to the lamp itself. The clip mechanism feels like it'll come apart in the near future ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywongspam on 06/30/2009

- Looks very, very similar to SKU 18307, except one dollar cheaper! - Nice solid metal casing which is significantly better than anything I've used before... - The light is very bright, probably visible during the day time. Not sure about usage in trails, but it is certainly perfect for commuting in the streets. - The clamp is pretty ordinary. I had ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections