DX » Community » Reviews » BIJIA 80X Zoom Mini Concert Outdoor Sports Monocular Telescope - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySn0wBiZz2 on 07/08/2014

- small and portable - has very good magnification level - high quality, not some cheap plastics - relatively good focus - you can set the wanted magnification level and then focus it to a clear view - makes the image a bit darker when you set to maximum magnification - the small size makes it a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjay33 on 05/09/2014

- Very high power zoom. The 10X zoom level is comparable to a regular/cheap binocular zoom, but when zoomed up to 80X it is comparable to an average telescope. - Some people claim that the image is too blurry or shaky at high zoom levels--but in my hands this is no problem. - There is a screw-hole for ... Read more

Close up of all parts

0 0 0

• posted byNae8eaN on 01/15/2014

this powerful portable mini telescope is small but really work you can adjust it to 15-80 magnification even the object near you using the focus adjustment to see it clearly. my cons is it has only one lens cap for the ocular and no lens cap for the objective lens and the carrying pouch look cheep built.... Read more

box content box info manual instruction carrying pouch mini telescope cleaning cloth ocular lens objective lens tripod hole

0 0 7

• posted byAndbos on 01/08/2014

Good optics, image sharp, clear at low magnification. The equipment is light and handy. The disadvantage is basically just one but serious. Zoom ring stuck in the position of 15X. You have really a lot of force to turn them teeth. In addition, the rotation is not smooth. Includes leash but do not know ... Read more

Instruction It jams Instruction Here jams

0 0 0

• posted byAdis78 on 10/22/2013

Once I set the focal length for the distance I was scanning it was giving me clear, clean images, even in low light. The eyepiece helicoil just right for me when adjusted for wearing glasses. The pouch could have a double velcro band for attaching to a belt, backpack straps etc. The belt loop provided ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections