- small and portable
- has very good magnification level
- high quality, not some cheap plastics
- relatively good focus
- you can set the wanted magnification level and then focus it to a clear view - makes the image a bit darker when you set to maximum magnification
- the small size makes it a bit ... Read more
- Very high power zoom. The 10X zoom level is comparable to a regular/cheap binocular zoom, but when zoomed up to 80X it is comparable to an average telescope.
- Some people claim that the image is too blurry or shaky at high zoom levels--but in my hands this is no problem.
- There is a screw-hole for ... Read more
this powerful portable mini telescope is small but really work you can adjust it to 15-80 magnification even the object near you using the focus adjustment to see it clearly. my cons is it has only one lens cap for the ocular and no lens cap for the objective lens and the carrying pouch look cheep built.... Read more
Good optics, image sharp, clear at low magnification. The equipment is light and handy. The disadvantage is basically just one but serious. Zoom ring stuck in the position of 15X. You have really a lot of force to turn them teeth. In addition, the rotation is not smooth. Includes leash but do not know ... Read more
Once I set the focal length for the distance I was scanning it was giving me clear, clean images, even in low light. The eyepiece helicoil just right for me when adjusted for wearing glasses. The pouch could have a double velcro band for attaching to a belt, backpack straps etc. The belt loop provided ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.