DX » Community » Reviews » PE Foam Soak-proof Surfing Buoy for Gopro Hero 4/3 / 3+ / SJ4000 + More - Orange
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Super Produto muito bom! goiod
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohnVilla on 08/26/2015

It looks something similar to the original, but the quality is not good, and i prefer the bubber than this...

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBloutoffie on 07/30/2015

Pros: The Item is a great price, it works well and the quality is good. I bough many and I approve well of this item. Cons: no cons here the product works and is like the original from GoPro

Impression:Super,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byantifris on 02/11/2015

Good price and usefulness. It was arrived in my house. I liked so much, it has a good quality

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byCeceBrandt on 02/08/2015

Exactly what I needed to a great price! nothing bad to say

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bywkbrd on 01/24/2015

Pros: Ease to use. very good price comparing to original.

Impression:goiod;

0 0 0

• posted bymtaskt on 11/10/2014

Faz o que promete, recomendo a quem quiser comprar, 60 dias pra chegar.

Impression:Produto muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted byRhuanBodart on 10/28/2014

Good price and usefulness. It was arrived in my house. I liked so much, it has a good quality. Thanks Dx.com

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byblinktenesor on 07/31/2014

Producto: PE Foam Soak-proof Surfing Buoy for Gopro 3 / 3+ / SJ4000 + More - Orange Pros: Necesario para evitar perder la cámara gopro al colocarlo flota y te permite poder encontrar la cámara, sobre todo en deportes acuaticos, precio muy economico. Contras: no he observado ninguno

Impression:perfecto muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedback. No need to spend a lot a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjgandara on 06/12/2014

it is a very simple product... but it works perfect on any gopro cam... its supposed to be used on gopro 3 but i have sticked it on the back door of my gopro one and i throw it to the swimming pool... it works perfect. very very cheap. i recomend this product. no cons at this moment for this it a... Read more

gopro 1 with the floater

0 0 0

DX Everywhere