DX » Community » Reviews » PE Foam Soak-proof Surfing Buoy for Gopro Hero 4/3 / 3+ / SJ4000 + More - Orange
Customer’s impression:
Produto muito bom!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymtaskt on 11/10/2014

Faz o que promete, recomendo a quem quiser comprar, 60 dias pra chegar. Read more

Impression:Produto muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedback. No need to spend a lot of money ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjgandara on 06/12/2014

it is a very simple product... but it works perfect on any gopro cam... its supposed to be used on gopro 3 but i have sticked it on the back door of my gopro one and i throw it to the swimming pool... it works perfect. very very cheap. i recomend this product. no cons at this moment for this product.... Read more

gopro 1 with the floater

0 0 0

• posted byradzkal on 03/30/2014

this thing is cheap. in singapore, the original part sells for about S$15 but here u get at a fraction of that price. tested on water and works but have yet to attach it to the waterproof casing on my gopro to see if it can support the weight of the device. it comes with 3M stickers so u dont have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThepps on 11/05/2013

Has the same size as the original one from GoPro. Has a good 3M sticker that hold tight against the platic case from the GoPro Hero 3. Good Price and a easy too find on the ocean color. Well, I really did not find anything to complain from this product. Until now, the Foam is istil floating and keeping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiosca on 10/15/2013

its a good life saver. Suitable for all cameras, such as Gopro series. Orange. Good for surfing or jetski. no cons but don't use it with the 3M buy marine glue. The Floaty Back Door has saved my GoPro twice while surfing and jet ski. It works and floats as advertised. Once the surfboard mount came off ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections