DX » Community » Reviews » Q9000 (Q5) MTK6589 Quad-Core Android 4.2.1 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 5.0" HD , Wi-Fi, FM and GPS - Black
  • 5 star 26 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKostanos on 04/23/2014

It is powerful, fast, with big memory and cheap phone. Great replacement for more expensive equivalents like Samsung S3. I can easily run any application I need. The screen is big and has a good quality. The GPS is not working most of the time. In some cases I need to wait for a while to get the signal, while my iPhone works immediately on being close ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byValenciae on 04/16/2014

-Really, really fast in games and apps -Amazingly sharp screen -Great display colors and bright -Sharp and clear cameras, real 8MP and FHD video recording, and 2MP frontal camera. -Smooth internet navigation -Android 4.2 -Quad Core HD IPS phone for under 170USD! Thanks China -Good signal quality -Satellital GPS really works without internet -Lightweight ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byssincenco on 03/10/2014

Excellent device for little money. Works just great. Excellent color quality, just wonderful screen, flat body is an advantage, perfectly fits in your hand, even though its some visual awkwardness. The sheer quality of the machine is not perfect but great, was very pleased with my purchase. The camera quality as always leaves something to be desired.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddb61 on 02/28/2014

What you order is what you get. assembling simcard and sdcard was fast and within one minute the language was changed from chinese to dutch. the phone is very fast and installing mutiple apps at one time. just 3 small pages of explanation, maybe a link to online manual would be sn improvement. some settings stay in chinese even after changing the language.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtoso01 on 02/03/2014

General impression of quality Good display Fluidity Rooted !!! 2 batteries Good in Italy with 3 and Vodafone You have to set up the GPS settings (A-GPS and EPO are not enabled - It's easy to do). Camera is good but not excellent (13 megapixels are a huge number but images are only good) You can use UMTS/WCDMA sim in both handlers but you have to choose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonyrhcp on 12/22/2013

Excelente equipo, muy buena calidad, excelente imagen, el funcionamiento es impecable en relacion a su pantalla tactil y velocidad, la pantalla de 5 pulgadas en HD vale la pena. La vida media de la bateria es prolongada en relacion a mi experiencia con otros smartphones, aun asi trae 2 de ellas. Buena camara. La carcaza plastica removible parece fragil,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriviery on 12/05/2013

- Bright screen, HD resolution, great size; - Fast processor, all the apps tested runs smoothly; - Nicely build; - Touchscreen very responsive; - Good battery life, and it comes with a spare battery too. - GPS signal are very weak compared to other smartphones; - While charging, sometimes the screen acts a little crazy; - The cameras aren't good; - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvelien8885 on 10/26/2013

A well-functioning android phone. Works fast and has good wifi. The screen is good but expected that it would be even more sharply. Glad there are two batteries concubines, as one no longer works you have a spare. With the battery I do 2 days, which is longer than with my previous android smartphone which I did one day. The photos and videos I take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycecek1 on 10/23/2013

Clear HD screen is super. Android 4.2.1. Two batteries. WiFi is very good. Phone working very qickly! Watch internet TV is not the problem. GPS Works well. Very good workmanship and used friendly plastic that fits well and has a luxurious feel. Phone is in Chinese and change of language is difficult. Headphones is bad. The camera could be improved by ... Read more

5 2
  • posted byhugolatra on 10/13/2013

Big, clear screen. Perfect wifi signal, gps pretty fast for a phone, loud sound. Android 4.2.1 installed. Come with two batteries, with normal use day and a half. With extreme use, games and wifi, probably cant take the whole day. Screen protector included. Fast!. 12900 Antutu !!! No charging or notification led, can't say if you got a message or lost ... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections