DX » Community » Reviews » Q9000 (Q5) MTK6589 Quad-Core Android 4.2.1 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 5.0" HD , Wi-Fi, FM and GPS - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Kostanos on 04/23/2014

Pros: It is powerful, fast, with big memory and cheap phone. Great replacement for more expensive equivalents like Samsung S3. I can easily run any application I need. The screen is big and has a good quality. Cons: The GPS is not working most of the time. In some cases I need to wait for a while to get the signal, while my iPhone works immedia... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Valenciae on 04/16/2014

Pros: -Really, really fast in games and apps -Amazingly sharp screen -Great display colors and bright -Sharp and clear cameras, real 8MP and FHD video recording, and 2MP frontal camera. -Smooth internet navigation -Android 4.2 -Quad Core HD IPS phone for under 170USD! Thanks China -Good signal quality -Satellital GPS really works without intern... Read more

3 0
  • posted by cecek1 on 10/23/2013

Pros: Clear HD screen is super. Android 4.2.1. Two batteries. WiFi is very good. Phone working very qickly! Watch internet TV is not the problem. GPS Works well. Very good workmanship and used friendly plastic that fits well and has a luxurious feel. Cons: Phone is in Chinese and change of language is difficult. Headphones is bad. The camera co... Read more

5 2
  • posted by hugolatra on 10/13/2013

Pros: Big, clear screen. Perfect wifi signal, gps pretty fast for a phone, loud sound. Android 4.2.1 installed. Come with two batteries, with normal use day and a half. With extreme use, games and wifi, probably cant take the whole day. Screen protector included. Fast!. 12900 Antutu !!! Cons: No charging or notification led, can't say if you go... Read more

8 0
  • posted by ericj on 09/27/2013

Pros: It appears to be a very fast smartphone. Easy to use, the most recent version of Android being installed. Battery lasts fairly long as compared to my Samsung Galaxy II. The screen is so big that it can easily be used instead of a tablet computer. Also very convenient that a second battery is included. Cons: When it came it was configured... Read more

0 1
  • posted by NickVasiliev on 09/04/2013

Pros: -Good screen (5" is for big hands though) -Fast -Easy to use -Good build quality Cons: -Occasionally freezes and reboots itself (happened to me twice). -Yesterday camera stopped working, showing the message "Unfortunately, gallery stopped working". Nothing helped, until the phone rebooted itself, and then all went back to n... Read more

7 3
  • posted by fabrikator on 08/27/2013

Pros: Pretty quick delivery to Russia (20 days). The phone has come to me in Chinese, and I had to translate on Russian language studying pictures on the phone of my wife )). Very good screen resolution. All images and photos in the phone look very clearly. Works, the phone, is also quite fast Cons: Unaccustomed size of the phone. In the first... Read more

7 1
  • posted by Delioz on 08/19/2013

Pros: Very fast loading/browsing/menu etc., awesome display view angle is just amazing, good sound can be used to listen music just as it is. Atutu gives it 12500 pts which is very good too. Cons: Abit slow gps start. It takes about 30 min to find a satellite, but i think its common for this type of phones. Also camera is not too good, acting l... Read more

6 1
  • posted by Bigbox8312 on 08/19/2013

Pros: Good build quality, good cellular/WiFi signal reception, great screen/resolution, Two batteries! Good sound quality (use headphones other than ones coming with this phone), No bloatware (pure Android 4.2.1 + only one chinese app which can be uninstalled though) Cons: - Unpredictable discharge dynamics - gors from 99 to 75-80% very quickly... Read more

5 0
  • posted by daimonmt on 08/15/2013

Pros: Android Jellybeans version 4.2.2 Dual SIM Dual Camera Screen clarity Cons: GPS:- This seems to take forever to locate you, and when it finally does, it loses it's position quickly. I think the antenna or GPS chip is of inferior quality. CAMERA:- Although it is 10MP (in full screen shot) it focuses where it wants not on spot, it has no ant... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections