DX » Community » Reviews » Nylon + Velcro Hand Band Strap for GoPro Hero 3 / 3+ / SJ4000 Wi-Fi Remote Control - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrjelle88 on 04/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is thick (so it wont break under heavy usage), the Velcro is very good and the size should fit practically everybody. For the price it is really good.Cons:Only one con really: it is kinda hard to get the strap through the remote because is is so thick. Not too bad tho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzram on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Works as it is, no issues with the item as it fits well with my GoPro Wi-Fi Remote. Straps / velcro are pretty good to my arm. Good quality made, water resistant, adjustable, flexible and comfortable to wear on it. Hope it lasts longer! Recommend it!Cons:Not seen any iss... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevvan on 12/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Takes up little space but is large enough to fit around your wrist and other stuff. The remote sits thight enough to not wobble even in extreme situations and sports.Cons:Might have been a little to expensive, but other than that, no cons at all!OtherThoughts:M... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfureiya on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very well made, just as in the pictures and just as I expected. Feels heavy duty.Cons:Haven't found any. The surfaces might come fluffy in use, but I don't consider it as a con, because this will happen almost all velcros.OtherThoughts:Very useful to tie laptop- and othe... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections