DX » Community » Reviews » Nylon + Velcro Hand Band Strap for GoPro Hero 3 / 3+ / SJ4000 Wi-Fi Remote Control - Black
Customer’s impression:
Strong nice but could be longer
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykatinsh on 08/29/2014

Pros: It is really strong, quality is good and looks good to. I think it will remain on your hand even after serious crash, looks like you can use it for a long period of time in the water. Cons: Strap is not 31cm long as advertised (see pictures). It could be a few cm longer. I have not a very big, ... Read more

Strong, nice but could be longer Strong, nice but could be longer Strong, nice but could be longer Strong, nice but could be longer

Impression:Strong, nice but could be longer;

0 0 0

• posted bymrjelle88 on 04/23/2014

It is thick (so it wont break under heavy usage), the Velcro is very good and the size should fit practically everybody. For the price it is really good. Only one con really: it is kinda hard to get the strap through the remote because is is so thick. Not too bad though because once it is through at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWai007 on 02/20/2014

The band looks en feels from strong quality ! I also use it in combination with a Gro Pro Wrist mount. It works fast and can be adjusted in seconds. Maybe the lining of the velcro attached to the band, could raffle lose after long time of use. Time will tell. It would be nice if there are more band lengths ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGopro82 on 02/03/2014

can either attached it to your wrist or if you are wearing a vest you can always strap it to your vest. it comes in handy when you need to free your hands for other purpose or if you attached the GOpro to a pole and out of reach. not sure how long the Velcro will last after continuous use. For a big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAzram on 01/13/2014

Works as it is, no issues with the item as it fits well with my GoPro Wi-Fi Remote. Straps / velcro are pretty good to my arm. Good quality made, water resistant, adjustable, flexible and comfortable to wear on it. Hope it lasts longer! Recommend it! Not seen any issues nor faults yet. No remarks for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFastkids on 01/05/2014

The velcro works very good. It will do the job just as you expect it. The price is very low, so that was for me a reason to buy it. It is a bit hard to attach the remote control to it. The strap is just a little bit to wider than the opening for it at the remote control. Offcourse this makes it stay ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRevvan on 12/30/2013

Takes up little space but is large enough to fit around your wrist and other stuff. The remote sits thight enough to not wobble even in extreme situations and sports. Might have been a little to expensive, but other than that, no cons at all! Make sure to clean it up every now and then, the nylon and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaotsmg on 12/30/2013

looks well made fits well to gopro remote controller. Price is really competitive to the original GoPro which can be purchased only as a set accessories. Not well designed - velcro is not properly placed. When you tie it on your wrist both velcro pieces overlap on ~2 cm insted of ~5 cm available. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKurgann on 12/19/2013

good fit, directly on your wrist or over your (ski)jacket. you have to be careful putting the band through the slots on the remote. Be careful pushing them through, otherwise you can damage the velcro. Also put it around your wrist first and check how to attach the remote. otherwise you have to attach ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymgmjansen on 12/17/2013

This is a very usefull strap for the GoPro wi-fi remote. It is easy to use and it fits good through the wi-fi remote strap holders. The velcro strips fix firm together and the strap itself feels really firm and reliable. Well worth it's money. I haven't found any con's jet since it is a very simple but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections