DX » Community » Reviews » Cow Leather Belt w/ Zinc Alloy Buckle for Men - Black + Silver (125cm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
High quality leather belt
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhrigteri on 09/08/2014

The belt looks awesome, it is really just like advertised. On the YouTube video you can see it clearly and it really looks just like that. The locking mechanism is very special with the teeth sinking in the ribbed back side of the belt. I put on the belt immediately after it arrived, but then got very puzzled on how to open it. Hint: look at the bottom ... Read more

Premium looking high quality leather belt with unique locking mechanism Premium looking high quality leather belt with unique locking mechanism

Impression:High quality leather belt;

0 0
  • posted byshadowone on 06/30/2014

The quality of the leather the quality of the sewing the quality of the locking system the length of the belt (adjustable) the buckle is nice and developed premium quality comes packed safely in pouch case with box Nothing at all. It is usefull and will last long. I think this is a premium quality belt for a reasonable prize. This Cow Leather Belt w/... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykluchian on 11/22/2013

The belt looks nice. Also the mechanism to open/close - is amazing. It's very simple to use it, but it was fun when my girlfriend tried to open it and didn't know how :) Lol None. Here is some filler text, ignore it: When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomit4 on 10/17/2013

I have been looking for this kind of belt without holes and after thinking and checking of all other similar pages I know, I decided to buy this one. It is the best one ever! I had couple of them, but this is heavy, high class leather with special price. The only con is that I had to cut some of the leather on the side of the belt because it was there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomit4 on 09/30/2013

I ordered the belt because it doesn't have hole as standard version. It is very hard to find desend belt with simple buckle without brand on it. Well, this is the belt you wanna buy. It looks great, feels great and the quality is more than you would expect for the price. It's hard to find cons. The only thing maybe I would say it is, that you have to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatute333 on 08/14/2013

Very good quality Very well packaged modern design It's cute =) Pretty long for a thin person................................ No mucho para decir, es un buen producto muy bien empaquetado, y de muy buen diseño en general, bastante largo y el sistema de cierre solo tiene unos centimetros asi que para una persona muy delgada no creo que le sirva.... Read more

1 3
  • posted byRy0579 on 07/18/2013

Belt came in a box in a fabric bag. The belt was covered in a protective plastic and the buckle was wrapped in protective plastic wrap as well. There were no scratches and was in perfect condition. The belt is soft flexible leather and the locking mechanism of the belt buckle works well. There is a small lever that releases the belt out. This is much ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections