DX » Community » Reviews » SHENDING LD8001-A6 Water Flow Power Generation 7-Color LED Shower Faucet - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydivxdevil on 07/09/2014

The device has light even during the slow water flow. It has very high lightness. Works very quietly. The installment to tap end is very easy - wife did this. In the package there is an extra adapter for narrower plumbs. Also there is added the rubber ring against water leaking. Seems so good that there is no cons. I bought it for my young kids and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFairlightCMI on 06/27/2014

Those are way more cheaper than just regular ones, thats why i've ordered those. They look nice, fit perfectly and give your bathroom or kitchen a nice look when lit up. The overall build quality is very nice. Not a first class product, but very well built and easy to use. Would buy it again. I already ordered two of them. The first one was DOA but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunodantasfa on 06/19/2014

- Very low price - Great for a gift - Works without batteries - Superb visual effect None! It's a clever and unusual gadget. Be sure to use some tape to seal it when attaching, to prevent water from leaking. Besides that, it proved to be a real menace to my dog, since he decide to bark constantly when the lights were on. It seems to be very sturdy and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartinCC on 10/15/2013

Fun, cheap but be carefull with the connector if you don't have 25mm plomery. You will need an adaptar to use in Argentina at least (Although there's not really an standard here). Looks very week on the generator part, but it's really fun and cheap... so good enough to last I think. None, get one it's really fun. I got this with the discount, not sure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskrewcap on 09/23/2013

Easy to install, works as described. I installed it in the guest bathroom for my grandchildren to make it fun to get washed before bed..........THEY LOVE IT!!!! I installed it on the sink taps, may order another for the shower No cons as of yet. For the cost, and free shipping, how can there be any negative reviews???????? Great product for children ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserangoon55 on 09/23/2013

This is an interesting piece of gadget. It is very easy to install. Simply unscrew the original piece at the mouth of the faucet and screw in this piece. When you turn on the water, you will see multi color coming out at where the water come out. Color change rapidly between yellow, red, green, blue, white, purple. There is no need to put in any battery,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrBuddha on 09/11/2013

It is a jump change. The change of LED colors is not be subject to the temperature of water, but will rotate randomly in different rhythms. I would call that a "Disco lights Shower Faucet". Better for children or in order to attract immediate attention. The water does not flow out smoothly but spotty pressure distribution. Makes a slightly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections