DX » Community » Reviews » Invisible Ink Pen with Ink Revealing Blue LED (3*AG3)
  • 5 star 14 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBarackObama on 06/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works great. The pen comes with batteries installed as well as three extra batteries. It writes easily like a normal pen but the "ink" is very light. The light that reveals the ink is bright and it works even in bright rooms. Cons:You can read what... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagistar2 on 05/12/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is quite a pen, a serious novelty product everyone to whom I have shown it is amazed by it. I would not like to exagerate but it is quite fun and novel and marvel. I take it with me everywhere I go, so always yes. This is quite amazing, a preposterous too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielPaiva on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice, works as described, really looks fancy. It is not heavy, and the ink goes easy in any surface. Works on paper, skin, and so on. Cons:The material is not that great, but it does not matter as it is for fun only OtherThoughts:A friend will use to pain... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagistar2 on 03/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very nice gadget. A nice silver pen that can be used by children as well as older man. It is a great gift, and such an inovation. I liked it very much and was expecting it with great joy. Cons:The only con I could think about is its price, which has gone up a bi... Read more

one pic magci pens
    1 0
  • posted byEricot on 03/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this pen actually looks like a real pen. this is great for kids, they have fun for hours, to draw on or to write hidden messages everywhere Cons:however, the button to turn the revealing light is a little soft, and most batteries do not work very long. In addi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVicenteCh on 02/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap. Works as expected. Batteries included. Cons:Very weak. As it is made of cheap plastic, is getting broken by the use too easily. I use it on a daily basis, and would have to buy another one, but this time I will look for a metal one. OtherThoughts:Perfect as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonathandsbr on 12/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:fun little toy, looks very much like a regular pen the led looks like the button to pop the ballpoint and it comes with extra batteries that probably will outlast the ink... It nontoxic , my hands didn't grow tentacles from drawing on them... Cons:hard to repl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProvideR on 12/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product. Now you can practice Harry Potter's magic. Use the invisibility ink and then with your magic wand (pen) reveal everything. I really like this product, and I will order more. The customer service is great here at TinyDeal. Truly amazing product. Ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydroidz4em on 11/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Came retail blister packed with spare batteries Built in UV light works well with button press Great for children to send secret messages, but also perhaps useful as a security marker Seems to be about as well made as pen could be Great price, would expect about... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylocugaby on 09/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This pen looks like a real, typical, standard silver ball-point pen... It comes with three batteries installed and three extra spare batteries... Put them in an envelope, write Invisible Ink Pen, and seal it up with tape, so you don't lose them. It's a very lo... Read more

buen producto
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections