DX » Community » Reviews » Invisible Ink Pen with Ink Revealing Blue LED (3*AG3)
  • 5 star 9 ( 39% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 61% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by BarackObama on 06/13/2014

Pros: It works great. The pen comes with batteries installed as well as three extra batteries. It writes easily like a normal pen but the "ink" is very light. The light that reveals the ink is bright and it works even in bright rooms. Cons: You can read what is written due to the indention the pen leaves in the paper. It looks similar... Read more

0 0
  • posted by magistar2 on 05/12/2014

Pros: This is quite a pen, a serious novelty product everyone to whom I have shown it is amazed by it. I would not like to exagerate but it is quite fun and novel and marvel. I take it with me everywhere I go, so always yes. This is quite amazing, a preposterous tool Cons: The only con I would consider here is its price since everybody I show i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DanielPaiva on 04/23/2014

Pros: Very nice, works as described, really looks fancy. It is not heavy, and the ink goes easy in any surface. Works on paper, skin, and so on. Cons: The material is not that great, but it does not matter as it is for fun only OtherThoughts: A friend will use to paint people's faces and when the party is on, he will turn on the dark lights. Bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by magistar2 on 03/05/2014

Pros: It is a very nice gadget. A nice silver pen that can be used by children as well as older man. It is a great gift, and such an inovation. I liked it very much and was expecting it with great joy. Cons: The only con I could think about is its price, which has gone up a bit and now the pen is not exactly what you'd call cheap. It used to be... Read more

one pic magci pens
    1 0
  • posted by dewittea on 05/14/2013

Pros: We have a little manuel but it is enought to understand quickly how that's work. The packaging is lite and the pen do not take lot of space. It is light also, good to be attached at your shirt. Cons: Unfortunately, the batteries that are in the pen does not work and we directly use batteries OtherThoughts: early must press harder for the... Read more

2 0
  • posted by devilsred1 on 05/11/2013

Pros: This pen looks classic but is special, it has invisible ink ! Three small round batteries are included. The pen is fun novelty.This invisible pen is the prettiest one, the classy look is what i prefer. The price also is very affordable. Cons: The pen is small and doesn't look noticable. But the cons can be very interesting for some people... Read more

2 0
  • posted by jookertm on 12/26/2012

Pros: Good price, stylish, work good and reserve battery. With this pen you can write something on you skin - it look wonderful under neon lamp of night club:) work as promised. good quality for the price. easy to use. ink is really invisible. laser will work well even from 40 cents, so you can easily read the written text. Cons: The pen leaves... Read more

3 0
  • posted by 71Artsi on 12/10/2012

Pros: work as promised. good quality for the price. easy to use. ink is really invisible. laser will work well even from 40 cents, so you can easily read the written text. Cons: no product cons it is not so easy to write when you don´t see any. pencil marks yourself. OtherThoughts: good product to have fun with It is important to remember... Read more

2 0
  • posted by PunkoIvan on 12/02/2012

Pros: Good price, stylish, work good and reserve battery. With this pen you can write something on you skin - it look wonderful under neon lamp of night club:) Cons: quality not very good, but it doesn't matter. Lights not very powerfull and screw-thread bad quality, if you disassemble it, be careful! OtherThoughts: If light be more powerfull,... Read more

2 0
  • posted by krissto on 10/08/2012

Pros: Lightweight and easy to use. Sort of cheaply priced. Nice shiny silver finish Writes in any language Can also be used to draw Cons: Should be sold in packs of 2 so you and someone else can exchange secret notes. Hard tipped so when you write on paper, it makes a dent on the next sheet anyways showing what you wrote OtherThoughts: It does... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections