DX » Community » Reviews » Invisible Ink Pen with Ink Revealing Blue LED (3*AG3)
Customer’s impression:
good Fun works WONDERFULL Very impressive!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byb_diamond on 01/15/2015

you can make notes on paper and use the light to remind yourself about it. Also would be a good study method

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysergiulika123 on 01/02/2015

Pros: - nice materrial - good made - unrecongnised - very thin - nice for jokes and for fun cons: - when you write, the ink is invissible put the pencil makes some shadows on the paper so you need to pe very careful when you write something because it can be read if you press on the paper

funny, nice to have

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byzax618 on 12/22/2014

It is working and the kids love it. But the battery time is very short, 10-15 minutes and the 3 battery's is dead. Seems that the switch has a lose connection in one of them. But when it works it is very fun :-)

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted bykmnunes on 12/20/2014

Funciona de verdade, é barata e prática. Muito bom para fazer anotações em livros durante estudos sem estragá-los.

Impression:Very impressive!;

0 0 0

• posted byspidermady on 12/16/2014

Good price, good quality and great shopping. a good product and a good store. on-time delivery and perfect packaging.

Impression:WONDERFULL ;

0 0 0

• posted byDernhelm on 11/02/2014

I'm impressed how easy it works! The writing is really invisible unil you light up the writening with the UV-LED. It's easy to hide an additional message in a letter. Maybe really more than just a toy!

Impression:Very impressive!;

0 0 1

• posted byJaccoSwart on 09/07/2014

Pros: Works as advertised. Nice fun. Cons: - Came pre-installed with 3 battery's however these were already depleted. :(( Luckily there were 3 spare battery's I could use. - You can read what is written due to the indention the pen leaves in the paper.

Nice spypen - toy for kids

Impression:works;

0 0 0

• posted byBarackObama on 06/13/2014

It works great. The pen comes with batteries installed as well as three extra batteries. It writes easily like a normal pen but the "ink" is very light. The light that reveals the ink is bright and it works even in bright rooms. You can read what is written due to the indention the pen... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagistar2 on 05/12/2014

This is quite a pen, a serious novelty product everyone to whom I have shown it is amazed by it. I would not like to exagerate but it is quite fun and novel and marvel. I take it with me everywhere I go, so always yes. This is quite amazing, a preposterous tool The only con I would consider here... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielPaiva on 04/23/2014

Very nice, works as described, really looks fancy. It is not heavy, and the ink goes easy in any surface. Works on paper, skin, and so on. The material is not that great, but it does not matter as it is for fun only A friend will use to paint people's faces and when the party is on, he will turn... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections