DX » Community » Reviews » Invisible Ink Pen with Ink Revealing Blue LED (3*AG3)
Customer’s impression:
good Bueno Fun Nice Product Funny
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byghiselli on 03/02/2016

Linda caneta magica, otimo acabamento e duravel. Luz forte e tinta invisivel.

Caneta magica Caneta magica Caneta magica Caneta magica

Impression:good,Fun,Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byMikeCoj on 02/02/2016

I use it on my bank notes. It works very well. Using Blue LED to reveal it.

Impression:good,Fun;

0 0 0

• posted bygeorgetskh on 01/26/2016

Pros: It's cheap Cons: Ink almost invisible You have to light it from very close range to see whats written Invisible ink is still visible without blue light, in daylight.

Impression:Normal;

0 0 0

• posted byjarnaizc on 12/25/2015

It is a pen with invisible ink. You need the special light to see it. It's fun. When you start you have to get used to writing without seeing what you wrote but as you get used, it's easy to use.

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byTheVeryBigO on 12/24/2015

bought it for an older person who couldn't remember his banking code. So he writes it on his arm. Still a dangerous potential! With this he can write it anywhere and review it.

Impression:Usefull;

0 0 0

• posted by1620589 on 09/26/2015

I don't know if the pen was writing properly but I used just once.. my expectation maybe was higher than the really capabilities of the pen.. (my own at least) to make the mark visible I must press hard on the paper and doing so the "incision" of the ball it's quite visible on the paper. I can a... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydisoderly on 09/04/2015

Pros: Used it a couple of time in my exams. Very excellent use if you need some information to be hidden. Cons: They are a little bit bad build quality. The switch mechanism for light breaks quickly.

Impression:good,Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byjoomla2010 on 08/24/2015

have fun with this blue light and invisible ink like water

0 0 0

• posted bysreetk on 07/13/2015

Ideal gift for your kid. They'll love this pen.

Impression:cute,Surprise,magical;

0 0 0

• posted byDiver43 on 06/25/2015

thank you very much for a very interesting and necessary in everyday life goods.

Impression:good,Nice Product;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere