DX » Community » Reviews » SY SY-X5 Portable 2W DSP Full Band Rechargeable Radio w/ TF / USB / 3.5mm Jack - Black (3 x AA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1234armitt on 05/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This radio is quite simply fantastic. The design in black with chrome aerial and control buttons is very stylish and tasteful. The radio reception and sensitivity is fantastic. It is just small enough to fit into a coat or sports jacket pocket. It is very well built and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1234armitt on 05/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The design is fantastic - it has the looks, feel and functions of a radio costing a lot more than this in almost any country I have been to. Selectivity was A1 with the telescopic aerial extended. I use it with the aerial extended so that the unit is in walkie talkie lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaksmm on 11/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Radio is well assembled. Radio reception is just great!Radio takes in my area all the radio stations that are in the air, even the whip antenna. A complete there is still an outside antenna.From the player do not expect a lot, but the radio is just perfect. Co... Read more

DSP radio with DX DSP radio DSP radio DSP radio with DX DSP radio DSP radio DSP radio DSP radio DSP radio
    4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections