DX » Community » Reviews » SY SY-X5 Portable 2W DSP Full Band Rechargeable Radio w/ TF / USB / 3.5mm Jack - Black (3 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1234armitt on 05/25/2014

This radio is quite simply fantastic. The design in black with chrome aerial and control buttons is very stylish and tasteful. The radio reception and sensitivity is fantastic. It is just small enough to fit into a coat or sports jacket pocket. It is very well built and even comes with USB lead for charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1234armitt on 05/25/2014

The design is fantastic - it has the looks, feel and functions of a radio costing a lot more than this in almost any country I have been to. Selectivity was A1 with the telescopic aerial extended. I use it with the aerial extended so that the unit is in walkie talkie look. Uses both 3 AA batteries and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byijikluz on 01/16/2014

so sensitive, signal is the best, antenna is long, I'm getting all radio from FM to SW.. we can use USB or TF-memory card to listen to mp3 songs, fine red light for playing display, fine green light when tuner radio is the best, volume is moving together with tuner, maybe needs light for tuner numbers,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byioanliviu on 11/21/2013

The sound is very clear and unique. This radio-player USB and SDcard is friendly for user. Very portable with powerful sound output. It is very cheap for its quality. This is a really useful item to have for travelling. It is very good as it can be used both with battery and with the low battery. Design ... Read more

Very good product Fotografia5 Fotografia4 Fotografia1 Fotografia1

0 0 0

• posted byrickajho on 11/16/2013

Great reception on all bands. Surprisingly sensitive. USB and micro TF slot for MP3 playback. Great sound for a radio this size - gets even better at higher volume levels. Odd choice of BL5C battery should have been skipped. 500 mAh capacity battery is pointless in a radio this size. DSP has high noise ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaksmm on 11/14/2013

Radio is well assembled. Radio reception is just great!Radio takes in my area all the radio stations that are in the air, even the whip antenna. A complete there is still an outside antenna.From the player do not expect a lot, but the radio is just perfect. Not found! When the excellent reception, the ... Read more

DSP radio DSP radio DSP radio DSP radio DSP radio DSP radio with DX DSP radio DSP radio DSP radio with DX

0 0 4

• posted byvoxmatus on 10/12/2013

It is an analog AM (2 bands), FM (2 bands), and SW radio (8 bands) with excellent reception. Uses standard Nokia BL-5C Li-ion batteries (included, I tested with another from a phone). Charges from USB. Loudspeaker is loud and clear. Plays back MP3 from microSD and USB (use FAT32!). Some elements on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylipinskas on 08/03/2013

Sound, features and functions are very good. The rechargeable Li-Ion battery works well. 3 AA batteries can also be used. The included wire antenna works well on SW bands. Tuning is precise with no backlash or drift. MP3 player is also nice. Many features in a small radio. Easy to carry. Nice for travel.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections