DX » Community » Reviews » Miniisw 3-Degree-Freedom Comfortable Elastic Chest Belt for Gopro hero 3 / 3+ / 2 - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Perfect fit
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byejp81 on 07/29/2014

Pros: good fit Cons: Plastic parts. Read more

Impression:Perfect fit;

0 0
  • posted byHubertNL on 03/15/2014

Cheap, i didn't use it that much yet, but the quality looks pretty good so far. I can't really tell much difference from the look and feel related with other original gopro products. Comes in a nice bag. Not that i can tell so far. I like the bag it came in. Nice for keeping it apart, otherwise in another bag with gopro gear you have to dig through ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarekkovac321 on 03/04/2014

This product i really like, it can be used for many sport like parkour, bike, snowboard video and it looks epic, my opinion is the best sport for this mount is bike. I have no problems with it, its really easy to use and fit for your body, material is low weight and sometimes i forgot that i already wear it. Material is good, but not enough, mine is ... Read more

This video is recorded by my camera and gopro mounted on the chest.
    0 0
  • posted byNocautebr on 02/18/2014

It's very cheap and reliable accessories. Great alternative for other more expensive models. Good price, quality seems ok, and it mates perfectly with the official go-pro gear. No issues, everything work great and easy to use, thank you dx.com. Official Gopro Hero accessories would cost about six/eight times more in Brazil. The quality is very near ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarekLew on 02/06/2014

The large breastplate allows for stability even though the straps are elastic. The whole design is made by simple, straight sewn elastic bands, which means: if it breaks, you can fix it at home. The provided click-plate is a standard one, while it would make most sense to have a J-hook here. I don't know yet if it has any tendency to ride up your chest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykirdah on 01/21/2014

Works just as well as the original. Adjustable straps and a simple one-click-feature. Very easy to use, this one sized product seems to fit everyone. Sometimes hard to tighten the screw which attaches the "arm" to the main holder. Other than that, no cons so far. I have used it whilst skiing and paragliding, works like a dream every time. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeornidas on 09/30/2013

Filmar en primera persona! El video da la sensacion que estas en el medio de la accion! Robusto, bien hecho, excelentes costuras y elasticos! Un accesorio que si osi deberia tener cualquier poseedor de una go pro! hasta el momento no puedo ver ninguna contra, es perfecto! La relacion precio calidad y utilidad no pouede ser mejor! Un producto que cualquier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomezbox on 09/12/2013

liked immediately, not tested in action, but well made just like the Go Pro Version this is the best Go Pro accessory to have, chest recordings are one of the best angles its a must have none yet, maybe would have be nice to have a manual, but not really necesary Nice it comes with a special carrying bag that turns very valuable what having several ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by00Santa on 08/13/2013

Seems pretty good None so far. Not planning on using it for snowboarding as if I fall directly onto it it is likely to either smash the camera (mounts or frame at least) and/or my chest, but it is likely to be of use at some stage. I could be wrong, but mine may not have come with the swivel/mount part? I have a few assorted ones lying around and when ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections