DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Degree-Freedom Comfortable Elastic Chest Belt for Gopro hero 3 / 3+ / 2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Quality Easy to use Perfect fit Great value for money awesome product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydannebjim on 06/28/2015

The item fits correctly and is so useful

Impression:Quality,Perfect fit,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byelpiojin on 06/05/2015

facil uso comoda cumplecon lo especificado solo es un poco mas tardado de lo que prometen

Impression:Quality,Perfect fit,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byRoboSVK on 05/21/2015

Very good quality, size is also very good,if you go for a riding on my motorbike. Best buy for 10$ on sale .

Very , very good chest mount for my SJ4000 !!

Impression:Quality,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byelagonell on 01/26/2015

Ajustarlo al cuerpo es super fácil es rigido se tiene buena calidad, para el precio es perfecto lo utilice para un partido de padel (con amigos) y perfecto fiable lo recomiendo, si deseas hacer deportes.

Impression:Perfect fit,Easy to use,Great value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bydashkebg on 01/11/2015

Very good mount. Quality is very good, looks strong. Size is also very good, you can wear it over winter jacket if you go for a skiing. Seller shipped item very fast.

Impression:Perfect fit,Easy to use,Great value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bysardasert on 01/07/2015

I use this mount to capture my cycling moments. I can't say it isn't shaky (dues to mountain biking's nature or your riding position) but the angle lets you capture your arms, the handlebar, brakes and shifters. Chest mount is the best for cycling videos in my opinion and this piece is solid Just... Read more

Impression:Perfect fit,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by8807208 on 12/10/2014

Good elastic band. Really easy to use and very useful for outdoor activities. One size fits the most, very convenient. Good plastic pieces Not the cheapest but nice quality for sure

Impression:nice material;

0 0 0

• posted by8734379 on 11/18/2014

It's bright in color, so it's easy to spot on the surface. Works better than the Bobbler and you can keep light items like keys or money inside yet it still floats. If you wanna use it under water for scuba diving, you can flood the unit partially to achieve neutral buoyancy to prevent your gopro... Read more

Impression:Great Harness;

0 0 0

• posted bynewestbie on 11/11/2014

Received the product in great condition and fast. Didn't come in a pretty package but it's fine. Very high quality chest mount and light weight, Will recommend this to every one who needs to get a chest mount. Wearing it on is also very comfortable. Mainly using this for mountain biking. Will buy... Read more

Impression:awesome product;

0 0 0

• posted byKitster13 on 10/06/2014

Pros: Easy to put on and take off; sturdy mounting plate; comfortable Cons: Camera is mounted pretty close to plate, so some might find it difficult to use the mounting screw. Wore this for 3 hours during a charity run event and barely noticed it was there.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: