DX » Community » Reviews » Rare-Earth RE Strongly Magnetic Ring - L (2.0cm Inner-Diameter)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEyerf on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This ring is good for magics and tricks. I have fun in partys with kids, friends and family. It's not ugly, not beautifull.. is simple, useful, and this is all. The magnetic is not so strong, but is good! The case is simple, beautifull and strong. Protect the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypesodemas on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The ring is fashionable, really. And the magnetic force is very strong!, if u want to be popular with your friends or family, you can buy now a strong magnetic ring :). Cons:No cons for this product, is just a ring, is simply. You can not receive a different p... Read more

2 0
  • posted byiwannacookie on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Strong and continual magnetism , good sheen and colour. I use it when doing DIY to hold spare nails while working. Cons:Havent found anything wrong with the product , althought the boxes quality isn't brilliant, but suitable given the very low price, would rec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflsantanna on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely magnetic. Fits well on my 4th finger. Really nice appearance. Very cheap. Good to make some magics and tricks. 5/5 easily. Can't find another ring like it in Brazil for less than 20U$. Comes with a nice case, with some iron. You can use it for too many things,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrmacpherson on 07/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Durable, strong material. Strong magnetism. Looks nice. Handy for holding small screws when you're dismantling or rebuilding electronics. also, aids in the prevention of losing them as the magnet is strong enough to pull small objects towards it. Cons:I haven'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- great for magicians. - cant find anything similar locally - great value - strong enough for basic use - (can attract metal coin thru layer of glass) - looks ok Cons:- Ive bought a few of these, they break quite easily. Dont 'bash' them or tap them hard on so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnvaneekelen on 08/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good fit ( it actually IS 20mm) - nice looking - good magnetic field - great for magic tricks Cons:- rusts easy OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I owe lots of magnetic rings, this one is very good for its price. The magnetism is okay, not as great as an original PK... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadesmond2 on 11/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is a extremely good item for magic tricks and etc, able to bluff most of my friends with abit of mods to the rings and the item. The design of the ring is really nice as well, looks abit like lord of the rings. Cons:The build is still abit too small despite... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystqcb on 07/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and solid. Comes in a nice looking case. Fun to play with. Unlike other magnets, you can actually wear it with you. It's also a strong magnet for it's size. Cons:Could be a bit cheaper. Not so much of a con, but mine cracked after I dropped it while playi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeaceWork on 06/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid and hefty, not much chance of this ring bending like most of my rings do while working. Strong magnet equals a strong magnetic field and this ring will serve the purpose for which I purchased it: magnet therapy for arthritis. Cons:The finish isn't smooth a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections