DX » Community » Reviews » AHDBT-301 "1300mAh" Battery + US Plug Power Adapter + Car Charger Set for GoPro HD Hero3 - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGaArHen on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is just a "must have". If you have a GoPro, you need to make images outside, right?! Ok, one battery is not enough, because they can barely be used for more than 1 hour. So i bought 2 kits and i am very happy. Not to mention that this battery ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorres1983 on 02/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap, comes with two 1300mAh batteries, which last up to 4 hours of camera connected. The system makes it very easy to hide the plug in time to save. Muito barato, vem com duas baterias de 1300mAh, que duram no máximo 4 horas de camera ligada. O sistema de es... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxleb72 on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Battery with a very big capacity, very useful for the long videos, more need to change battery every hour. Good quality battery which does not warm with the gopro as some would have been able to think of it. The charger when has he is good quality, very practi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjason2025 on 01/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lots of stuff included with this one! The batteries work just fine in the GoPro camera and the charger and cables all work as expected Cons:This isn't really a "con" but because you get so many parts, you will need really to store this in some sort o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlennSask on 01/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Hide away plug makes it easy to carry around - Great price for value - good charge time - Used with Go Pro 3 - Battery usage time time is as good if not better than what came with the GoPro 3 Black Edition - small enough to fit in pocket Cons:- minimal - would be nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurbason on 01/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Una alternativa MUY barata a las baterías originales para la GOPRO 3. Funcionan estupendamente, no he medido intensamente la duración, pero no he notado gran diferencia respecto a la batería original que se suministra con la cámara. Graband... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshotontarget on 12/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes with 2 batteries unlike the other products. Price is worth the cost of the batteries and I have brought many of these. So far no problems and working fine. Cons:Packaging comes crushed sometimes. dont know why or how it gets crushed and have no idea if there ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenlau22 on 11/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The extra batteries was par with that of the battery that came with GoPro Hero 3+, in that it last pretty much the same amount of time. The charger make it extremely easy to charge. Cons:The charger takes about 3 - 4 hours to fully charge the battery, which is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDefektas on 09/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For that price this combo of charger both - wall and car and extra two batteries is just insane! one batery coast more than this combo in my country Cons:Cant find any, I little big but I think its just a big microchip inside of the charger. But you need to think that it'... Read more

In the bags Charger and car vire Information on the back 12V car plug Front Charger Whit EU adapter While charging Battery in the bag Top - original, bottom - ordered
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections