DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Bluetooth U Disk Stereo Audio Music Receiver - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrSteveLambert on 04/22/2014

Works well, no buttons, no configuration to bother with (that I remember), shuts down automatically. Just re-plugin to reset. I was hoping the range would go further, especially with clear line-of-site – no walls or objects in the way. However, it's really limited to only about 10-12 ft no matter what'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymtcnxd on 01/06/2014

Es un excelente producto por el precio al que se puede adquirir, sin duda es elegante, muy compacto y relativamente fácil de usar. Lo recomiendo ampliamente El único detalle que le encontré al producto es la versión del chip que trae, no es compatible con el driver interno de Windows ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bynonamerzz on 12/21/2013

- This device performs its function by 100%. - Satisfactory sound quality. No rattles, no hisses - Easy to use. Its important for novice users. - Little distance. - After timeout i must to nutrition reconnect. It would be appropriate to implement the power button on the case. - Bluetooth 2.0 - Little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoublem1 on 10/15/2013

easy to use: just plug in to usb power source (pc, ac to usb converter, car usb power ...), plug the supplied 3.5mm audio cable between the dongle and output device (speaker, car audio ...), search (for the first time only) the "SF-LY002" device in your mobile or other bluetooth audio device ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaramius on 09/15/2013

Mini Bluetooth U Disk Stereo Audio Music Receiver is a really nice product and i use it everyday! it give a signal when it is connected and when disconnected! it really east to connected and even easy to take to with you. (car, friends or family) Mini Bluetooth U Disk Stereo Audio Music Receiver has ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections