DX » Community » Reviews » 187 Long Stainless Steel Tube Inflatable Lighter Igniter - Grey
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRYGAR on 11/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beautiful and elegant lighter! Very nice constructive materials, at least in the outside. Excelent combination of colours, It has a narrow end so I can use it to turn on my oven which has a narrow hole in which I could only use a match before! At the bottom it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byObiTwice on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This lighter has a very neat finish. The hole lighter is in steel and feels quite good and robust. I bought it to light candles that are hard to reach, and it does that well most of the time. Cons:Don't ignite on the first click. This is quite annoying since i bought th... Read more

Lighter besides a ruler
    0 0
  • posted bykama281984 on 09/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good evening to all! I would like to share your recent purchase on dealextreme: butane lighter to ignite gas furnaces. Bought for my mother, to save her the use of classical wooden matches. Sending was 28 days.   As always lighter pupyrchatuyu was packed in packages,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections