DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Laser + LED Light Show Laser Top Gyroscope with Music Effects
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

Nice build quality. It looks solid and don't have small plastic parts. So it will be very tricky for 3-4 year old child to broke it. Nice printing in China traditions style. Music can be too load for someone, but not annoying. I had one without CrasyFrog melody, but some other pop song. Visualisation is perfect. And battery lasts for a very long period.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydemonship on 09/25/2012

very good idea, beautifully lit, music playing, simpotichny drawing, the child likes to watch him starter broke on the third run, in a very fragile ill-conceived design, tried to fix it, solder-collapsed again, sorry for starters are not sold separately maybe it's because I out of luck?Do not over tighten, all the instructions, may marry only me purchase ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTurboLeo on 07/06/2012

It catches the child eye and motivates it to action. Poor quality. The winder inner parts are of plastic and my 6-year old managed to broke it. I opened it ans there is a central plastic pin that is very thin in its central part so no wonder it broke (bad design or bad quality check?). I havent figured out how to shutt off the music that gets irritating ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRrreidar on 06/23/2011

It puts on a nice colourful lasershow, its bright and the laser circle has good visibility. The launcher is easy to use, and it gains enough speed to spin for quite some time. Its the same song each time, be aware that it might drive you crazy. The song is quite load aswell ... Its still alive after alot of usage, unless you hammer it to the floor I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemnemn on 03/04/2011

Its a very nice toy. every child from 5 till at least 10 will love it. Its spins very well, good sound, very nice lightshow. It a perfect little gift for a kid (you know if your kid go to a party, what to give to the guest? this present!. Its cheap and very nice to get. Still is alive after more then a month. Still the same batteries. its boring after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrleonardi on 01/25/2011

Got my kid busy for long time :) This has a really good build quallity. Included batteries are very good and long lasting. Leds are very bright and the 'laser' very strong The price is half of local sellers and delivered to your door. SOUND IS SO LOUD! This isn´t actually a flaw of the toy, more a 'uncontrolled kids annoying parents' problem. Seriuoslly,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJackieRibeiro on 12/03/2010

I recommend. It's a great toy! The toy is fun. The product complies with the images of the site Dealextreme. The product is very beautiful and the material is resistant. It is simple to use, just put the cranck and turn it gently. The price is low for a toy. Good quality. The packaging was a simple plastic bag. The music does not work evertime you use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzo06 on 09/29/2010

Its quite big for a gyro which is a plus it plays music has 2 lasers lights and music, my kid gets a kick out of it, she cant get ehough of it constantly plays with it over her other pricy toys. it has an easy compartment to access to switch out batteries if it ever runs out there is a loose rateling inside the gyro, im sure its the contact spring to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrowley357 on 07/19/2010

Beautiful, easy to use, kids love it. And some grownups. And CHEAP! Bonito, fácil de brincar, as crianças adoram, e alguns marmanjos também. E muito BARATO. Weak starter. Won't endure in my daughter's hand. Annoying (VERY) music, you can't turn off. O starter (aquela coisinha que dá corda) é fraquinho, não deve durar muito ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzemike on 04/13/2010

This is a fun toy to entertain toddlers and small kids, just make sure you don't use it near reflective surfaces. The two lasers have an inbuilt safety feature - they cutoff immediately if you grab the spinning toy. Looks like it is possible to change the batteries, but I haven't done that. The starter is made of weak plastic - do not force it too much.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections