DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-skid Rubber Stand Holder Pad for Mobile Phone - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice Helpful so-so Iphone Dobrý výrobek
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycozak on 05/14/2015

easy of use, trusted seller, thx

Impression:nice,Suitable with iPhone5 tested;

0 0 0

• posted bykardamomo on 05/10/2015

My phone is almost big (Note 3),and the surface of the car where I left it is not perfectly smooth, so it's hard to have it fully working. Nevertheless, I cut another piece of the rubber next to the end to fit the cover, and give anothe support point to the phone. Now it works. I don't like it a... Read more

Impression:Helpful ;

0 0 0

• posted byylav on 04/30/2015

Pros: Handy and very easy to use, can fit on every surface, mostly in the front area of the car since there is an option to put your phone in a horizontal position and follow the gps for example. Cons: might get dirty

Impression:nice,Iphone,Helpful ;

0 0 0

• posted byenomi on 04/23/2015

Pros. ***** Cons. sticky, get ruined from the sun. cant hold tablet!

Impression:Helpful ;

0 0 0

• posted bypippenilha on 04/15/2015

Bem legal, segura o celular deitado ou em pé, gruda firme no painel e mantem o que tiver em cima dele no lugar. Gostei e to usando direto!

0 0 0

• posted byCalab on 03/31/2015

This is definitely a sticky holder. It looks nice. Unfortunately, it is too soft to hold my Samsung phone up. It also doesn't stick to too many places in my car. This could be useful for some, but not for me.

Impression:so-so;

0 0 0

• posted byZincum on 02/24/2015

Pros: Soft and very sticky - will tightly hold your phone in any position Cons: Again, very sticky - will tightly hold also any dust on its surface)))

0 0 0

• posted bydny2004 on 02/16/2015

Pros: Cheap enough. Would keep your phone fixed on the dashboard of your car. Cons: First of all is too small for my phone, is better suited for iPhone users. Rubber is too soft, sticky and collects a lot of dust. It can be washed easy. In the summer I expect it to go very soft, on the dash. not... Read more

Impression:Not as good as I hoped;

0 0 0

• posted byeric123456 on 02/01/2015

So yeah this is the usual sticky thing you can use for holding your phone so it won't slide around in your car. I like this one better than others because it allows you to see the phone properly and therefore you can use the phone as a GPS. It is also really sticky. It will almost stick on a... Read more

Impression:Surprisingly good!, as expected;

0 0 0

• posted by8971275 on 01/30/2015

Telefon ideálně drží, jsem spokojen.

Impression:Dobrý výrobek, SKVELÉ drží v aute;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: