DX » Community » Reviews » PORTWORLD HD-201 2.5" TFT 3.2MP Wide Angle Car Recorder w/ 6 IR LED Night Vision - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybinhnn on 04/29/2014

Good material, easy to use, real IR can see people without any source of light, infared is transparent no red color from led like other cheap ones. Battery can be changed. Motion detection work but some time the file recorded in this mode is not readable. FHD mode but video file is HD. It can be use ... Read more

PORTWORLD HD-201 Car DVR review

0 0 0

• posted byAlek5andr on 04/07/2014

I am glad, that there is such possibility to acquire video register for moderate price. The video quality is not the best, but if you would like to have some kind of video register in your car - I would advise this one: you capture HD video on small distance, receive a lot of necessary cables along with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemedeiros on 04/01/2014

I am very happy for it's quality. It has got all the settings you will be using. Very good camera for this money. In package you receive with camera USB cabel, AV cabel to TV, manual and car adapter First time to use I had some issues with the battery connection but with some adjustments it works fine.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypmanner on 03/19/2014

Surprisingly good device for its price. The normal resolution (720*480) works well. When attached to a 12 volt plug, the camera begins recording when car is started and stops when car is turned off. When memory card gets full, it just overwrites oldest files. Not something You would expect for this price!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrapo on 02/25/2014

Very good camera for this money. I am very happy for it's quality. It has got all the settings you will be using. In package you receive with camera USB cabel, AV cabel to TV, manual and car adapter None, a little bit worse video quality but what you want for around 20 euros :) I will be ordering one ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypagerek on 12/09/2013

The camera fit for purpose, performance corresponds to the price. It works as it should, records video, takes pictures, record sounds. The wide range of different settings. Of course, the processing corresponds to the price. Used cheap materials when they hatch screen and is aligned precisely. Unfortunately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenenatse on 11/16/2013

It has never killed my battery from remaining plugged in all the time. It is a good solid build and the made with good material. It is easy to use and you don't need a big memory card. The video quality is good. The spring in the car charge charger slipped, but i just opened it and placed it again. The ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byNafai on 11/08/2013

It has an excellent holder that allows placement behind the mirror, so only the camera itself protrudes under the mirror, thanks to the angled arm of the suction cup. Battery duration is far too low for my expectatives, about a couple of recording hours without screen. Definitely it must be continuously ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bySammy2013 on 10/11/2013

Very good product at the price displayed. Responds to announced. He and easy handling, it has simple buttons. With just one touch you already start recording a video. He and also voice recorder and takes fotograficas. I have nothing to complain, because the price stated he agrees with the advertised ... Read more

DVR Car Record DVR Car Record DVR Car Record

0 0 0

• posted byRemiWM on 07/09/2013

Cheap Easy to install Records in ok pixels Does loop The battery came total flat with no chance to revive it. It was dead. I had a new battery in hand from a baby monitor, so it works ok now. The battery used in this dvr is a BL-5C, search for sku.39147 and order an extra i case your battery is dead.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections