DX » Community » Reviews » PORTWORLD HD-201 2.5" TFT 3.2MP Wide Angle Car Recorder w/ 6 IR LED Night Vision - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybinhnn on 04/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good material, easy to use, real IR can see people without any source of light, infared is transparent no red color from led like other cheap ones. Battery can be changed. Cons:Motion detection work but some time the file recorded in this mode is not readable. F... Read more

PORTWORLD HD-201 Car DVR review
    0 0
  • posted byBrapo on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good camera for this money. I am very happy for it's quality. It has got all the settings you will be using. In package you receive with camera USB cabel, AV cabel to TV, manual and car adapter Cons:None, a little bit worse video quality but what you want f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDenenatse on 11/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has never killed my battery from remaining plugged in all the time. It is a good solid build and the made with good material. It is easy to use and you don't need a big memory card. The video quality is good. Cons:The spring in the car charge charger slipped, but i j... Read more

3 0
  • posted byNafai on 11/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has an excellent holder that allows placement behind the mirror, so only the camera itself protrudes under the mirror, thanks to the angled arm of the suction cup. Cons:Battery duration is far too low for my expectatives, about a couple of recording hours w... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections