DX » Community » Reviews » Winner a376 Silicone Band Mechanical Self-winding Analog Wrist Watch w/ Calendar for Men - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Wow montre trés jolie Great price with a lot of features Produto de qualidade!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonyhawk76 on 01/31/2015

très belle montre construit avec de bon matériel, design impressionnent, je suis très satisfait de ma première commande chez vous DX

Impression:montre trés jolie ;

0 0 0

• posted byFrereGris on 10/27/2014

Not the first watch I order at DX.com, and one of the nicest. The band is great, looks pretty nice, and the watch itself is great. There is a second control for the inside of the watch. It keeps the time real good, and will be a regular in my rotation.

Impression:Wow;

0 0 0

• posted byswagg on 10/08/2014

Pros: Watch is well built, all the dials actually work and are not fake. It doesn't require batteries because its a self-winding watch. Cons: Non that I can think of right now.

Impression:Great price with a lot of features;

0 0 0

• posted byvladoots on 08/21/2014

Pros: Very good looking, solid build, accurate (for now), great value for the money. Cons: Not really a con. - but I would have loved a titanium alloy wrist band instead of the default silicon one. Other thoughts: Although it may seem a bit heavy for those used with digital watches, and also a to... Read more

Great product

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byJenmey on 08/10/2014

Este relógio é lindo, design arrojado, produto de alta qualidade, super moderno. Fácil de manusear. Realmente correspondeu as minhas expectativas!! Vendedor está de parabéns!

Impression:Produto de qualidade!;

0 0 0

• posted byalexow2907 on 10/29/2013

It looks absolutely fantastic for its price! You can turn the calipers inside the watch frame through the button on the top left corner, although what's it for, I'm still unsure. In addition, you can actually turn the tachymeter, although I also do not know what's it for, this is the first time I... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byramsescha on 08/07/2013

A watch with excellent cost-quality, offering excelent inican look and quality materials in their manufacture. It has good accuracy on time and its mechanism provides constant use. Its transparent back provides an attractive view and reduces skin contact arm. Its extensible has an engraving that... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections