DX » Community » Reviews » Thermo-Sensitive Color Changing Magic Rings - L (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Impressive Bonito Resistente PERFEITO!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntoniollyrj on 08/28/2014

Prós: Produto muito bom e de ótima qualidade, bem resistente, preço muito barato. Contras: tamanhos muito pequenos, os maiores deu no meu dedinho, mas eu tenho o dedo muito grosso. Outros: Vale apena comprar, muito bom o produto achei que teria uma má qualidade, mas quando peguei pra usar, vi que é muito ... Read more

Produto muito bom e de ótima qualidade, bem resistente.

Impression:Resistente,PERFEITO!,Bonito;

0 0 0

• posted byTrithon on 08/13/2014

Pros: + Color really changing fast and visible + Different sized(nearly same size) 5 ring Cons: -Mood-Color paper is not accurate A great, enyojable ring. Do not hesitate to buy. Great option for gift or just for yourself. Read more

Impression:Impressive;

0 0 0

• posted byMajoliDarkoni on 05/10/2013

Rings are great. During the day they change color depending on the mood (but really they change color depending on the temperature of the body :) ). For cons, I can say maybe: In one pack you will find 5 rings with minimal difference in the size. 2 or 3 rings are the same size, half a milimeter is difference.... Read more

Rings in daylight Rings glowing in the dark

0 0 0

• posted byandreaatuni on 05/05/2013

Good for teaching the concept of temperature and phosphorescence. The band changes color with temperature and the stars and moons glow in the dark. Look up phosphorescence and Thermochromism on Wikipedia to learn more. None There are a few in the pack so one will fit and the rest make neat little presents.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypotatofamine on 04/06/2013

Inexpensive, Glow-in-the-dark Turns your finger green, colors stop working after a month, all 5 of the rings were only 2 different sizes. Good for kids It's a cute mood ring that also glows in the dark and has sparkles in it. The colors are very pretty, but they get big black spots after about a month ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byred1oran on 03/04/2013

Nice ring and cheap, they work as expected, it change color by temperature and the moons and stars glow in the dark, it's a plus for the kids, they love it and even old people like me The size is perfect for me. -The only con fore me is the shipping time it took more than 1month to arrive -The kids like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogerhugochavez on 12/05/2012

Excellent ring, change color and is flosflorecente, and the better is, it comes to the door of your house, with no extra cost, being something so small and cheap Over a month to get to my Country at Subamerica, It is understandable because of the distance, size and low cost of the product Amazing that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddsab on 11/04/2012

They work as expected and they're ideal for kids. The colours range from black, yellow, red, orange and so on. They could have more colours, but for the price, they are really good, though. I bought these for my cousins and they loved them! When you put them on the sun, or into the pool, they change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKameSense on 08/02/2012

They are fun, well made and quite puzzling. One always want to know which colour it has turned on, but it's difficult to remember what meaning is each colour. I would prefer if they came without moons and stars that glow in the dark. Don't ever think they'll fit you if you are an adult male. These are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by731969 on 04/14/2012

Low cost, fun, suitable for younger girls. My daughter still wears. When a friend has a birthday from my daughter gets nice and inexpensive gift. I have not found any negatives. Perhaps more subtle processing rings, but at that price it's great. I bought four boxes already for daughters classmates. I ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections