DX » Community » Reviews » Thermo-Sensitive Color Changing Magic Rings - S (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 15 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTodoElectronica on 09/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Gran diseño, llama mucho la atención de las personas y les encanta, realmente funciona el cambio de color, muy buen producto para regalo. La calidad es buena, muy resistente y sin oxidación. Estoy feliz por la compra, ya que la relación precio calida... Read more

Thermo-Sensitive 4 Thermo-Sensitive 5
    0 0
  • posted bypotatofamine on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive, Glow-in-the-dark, cute sparkles, pretty colors Cons:Turns your finger green, colors stop working after a month OtherThoughts:Small sizes for children and small-fingered women. Get the Large size for men's fingers. Bottomline:It's a cute mood ring that also... Read more

0 0
  • posted byladacoufal on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tyhle prstynky jsem jiz kupoval podruhe. Je to nenarocny maly darek pro jakoukoliv holku do cca 25 let :-) Prodavaji je ve dvou velikostech - mensi a vetsi. Koupil jsem mensi. V sade bylo pet prstynku. Pouze dva z nich byly stejne velke, takze celkem jsem dost... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddsab on 11/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They work as expected and they're ideal for kids. The colours range from black, yellow, red, orange and so on. Cons:They could have more colours, but for the price, they are really good, though. OtherThoughts:I bought these for my cousins and they loved them! When you p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydpinab on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Several different sizes, so it fits everyone! - Quick response to heat and cold, the color does really change - Well built and finished metal rings Cons:- No cons, does what promises OtherThoughts:- Maybe if there were different rings with different drawings it would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBetoBrasil2012 on 04/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, beautiful product and children liked it ! The sorted itens attended all the family. The design with moon and stars is mystic and cool. Cons:It took almost one month to reach my hands. Just part of the ring changes the color. There isn´t a table of color... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysstruja on 03/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works great - Colors change fast depending on your body heat - Moon and stars glows in a dark for long time - Looks nice - Verry cheap! Cons:I recived only two sizes, two pieces od 16mm diameter and three rings 17mm in diameter, approximately. Smaller rings... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxalves on 01/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This is a very cool item; - It's cheap; - The size is perfect for kids; - The color changing react very well with different persons, and alternate for real; Cons:Just one type of printed images. Just moons and stars can be boring sometimes. OtherThoughts:My daughter a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanagenialnet on 10/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very funny and curious. The colors change really fast, actually you can see the ring changing. I don't understand exctally how it works but I supposed that is a thermo-sensitive material. Good to entretain childrens, also good to entretain girls in party and mettings. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanagenialnet on 10/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very funny and curious. The colors change really fast, actually you can see the ring changing. I don't understand exctally how it works but I supposed that is a thermo-sensitive material. Good to entretain childrens, also good to entretain girls in party and mettings. Con... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections