DX » Community » Reviews » Cosonic CT-770 3.5mm Wired Stereo Bass Headset w/ Microphone for Computer Game - Black + Gray (1.8m)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byApplexcandy on 05/29/2014

This headphone functions really well as it is really comfortable for me to wear. The earmuffs are very soft and cover my whole ears so I am able to get the best quality sound from this headphone. The mic works like it was stated. The wires are really easy to manage as it is long enough to be plugged into anywhere. Mic's wire contact is not durable, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspewar on 01/15/2014

Is very cheap and have a good sound, the material looks be of a good quality and work very well, the wire is very big so is not a problem too. nothing until now, I use almost every day and none problem until now and I used in differents computers and systems, and work very well in all. Maybe de sound of microfone can be better, but works well. If you ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byBornogo on 12/29/2013

Comfy product, the pads are good, the sound is okay for the price, the headphones are comfy even after 7+ hours. so they are okay even with heavy use The microphone got a beep sound so its not so good, the sound is bad but for the price is okay. it seems a little weak but after 3 weeks its still ok. Don't expect too much its okay for the price but no ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections