The lighter it is well done. It 'a beautiful material. Appears to be strong and solid. At the proposed price it is difficult to find such articles. Everything seems to work correctly, even the flint was present and was not consumed.
The lighter colors are very beautiful. In particular, the blue is really ... Read more
that´s a nice Charming Steel Oil Lighter !!!
This is the best I've bought in this shop
BUY it. no doubt that you will like it
it really looks like a zippo so it´s nice price is a bit hight, no more cons I think...
from my personal poit of view maybe the steel is a bit poor but ok
It sounds ... Read more
- GREAT price for the quality
- very good build quality, better than the genuine zippo i bought for DX
- nice finish
- nice logo in the bottom, looks nicer than the zippo stamp.
- better than zipp for very cheap! - the packaging is very silly, it's a plastic box in blue and gray, and when i received ... Read more
- Simple Oil Lighter
- Good quality
- Nice matt colour
- Easy to use
- Cheap compared to what you get - Flame looks a bit weird
- The lighter isn't really useful for much, unless you smoke, but it is fun to fiddle with The lighter is cheap and simple, and because a regular oil lighter is so simply made,... Read more
It's made of good material, comes exacly as it says exept for the box. It is an aewsome lighter for the price, it was good weight It came on a strange blue box that looks and opens like a cellphone. The paint comes out easily. Comes with cheap flint that runs out on one day. Took too long to arrive, ... Read more
It's a really nice lighter for the price!
Nice color, and looks like the paint is durable and will last;
It's working properly, just get out of the box, put the oil on it and it's ready to go;
Opens almost as easily as a Zippo - I've already had a Zippo and the feel of the lighter when it opens is almost ... Read more
- It looks like a Zippo oil lighter. - Works just like a genuine Zippo. Neat, cool looking design. - Feels very light, If dropped on hard surface, maybe cause the lid to come off. (If if hits the lid parts) - Filled up the oil full and stopped lighting up about in 1 week. Seems like the oil runs out ... Read more
Very stylish blue housing for a very good lighter! The insert contains a lot of parts similar to that of "Zippo" so experienced users will enjoy that concept. It has the same flint, wick, cotton and fuel as commercial brands as well. None, straight out of the packaging this is a lovely product.... Read more
Decent build quality. Nice, durable paint finish (not likely to come off without being scraped at pretty hard).
Burns as well as any lighter, fairly windproof, easy flint mechanism.
Overall fairly well built, with little to complain about. Looks like a real Zippo, even fairly close, and has a near similar ... Read more
good looking lighter looks like a zippo.. and sounds sorta like one shiny silver insert the lighter i recieved, the lighter didnt fit in the box which it came in properly.. you had to get something to force it out.. i think it may of been because it t=was a ''star'' make lighter inside a ''team pistol'... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.