Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybucioservice on 06/11/2014

The lighter it is well done. It 'a beautiful material. Appears to be strong and solid. At the proposed price it is difficult to find such articles. Everything seems to work correctly, even the flint was present and was not consumed. The lighter colors are very beautiful. In particular, the blue is really cool. The item is in excellent condition and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitoh_verin on 02/25/2013

that´s a nice Charming Steel Oil Lighter !!! This is the best I've bought in this shop BUY it. no doubt that you will like it it really looks like a zippo so it´s nice price is a bit hight, no more cons I think... from my personal poit of view maybe the steel is a bit poor but ok It sounds like a zippo, works like a zippo and looks like a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilopher on 02/19/2013

- GREAT price for the quality - very good build quality, better than the genuine zippo i bought for DX - nice finish - nice logo in the bottom, looks nicer than the zippo stamp. - better than zipp for very cheap! - the packaging is very silly, it's a plastic box in blue and gray, and when i received it i thought they had sent a completely different ... Read more

Bottom Lift to Fill Flame Front Front with open lid Text on the side if the fuel container the Spark The wick inside the chimney
    0 0
  • posted bySvTicTac on 01/04/2013

- Simple Oil Lighter - Good quality - Nice matt colour - Easy to use - Cheap compared to what you get - Flame looks a bit weird - The lighter isn't really useful for much, unless you smoke, but it is fun to fiddle with The lighter is cheap and simple, and because a regular oil lighter is so simply made, this one is also in very good quality! Also, if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrianoSalimon on 12/05/2012

It's made of good material, comes exacly as it says exept for the box. It is an aewsome lighter for the price, it was good weight It came on a strange blue box that looks and opens like a cellphone. The paint comes out easily. Comes with cheap flint that runs out on one day. Took too long to arrive, but that has nothing to do with the product itself.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byakrobata on 11/12/2012

It's a really nice lighter for the price! Nice color, and looks like the paint is durable and will last; It's working properly, just get out of the box, put the oil on it and it's ready to go; Opens almost as easily as a Zippo - I've already had a Zippo and the feel of the lighter when it opens is almost the same as original Zippo lighters. Came with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byunkee on 09/25/2012

- It looks like a Zippo oil lighter. - Works just like a genuine Zippo. Neat, cool looking design. - Feels very light, If dropped on hard surface, maybe cause the lid to come off. (If if hits the lid parts) - Filled up the oil full and stopped lighting up about in 1 week. Seems like the oil runs out pretty fast. - If you are use it for long time, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhansenelc on 05/24/2012

Very stylish blue housing for a very good lighter! The insert contains a lot of parts similar to that of "Zippo" so experienced users will enjoy that concept. It has the same flint, wick, cotton and fuel as commercial brands as well. None, straight out of the packaging this is a lovely product. Looks like new after almost a week of rough usage!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfs1034 on 11/06/2011

Decent build quality. Nice, durable paint finish (not likely to come off without being scraped at pretty hard). Burns as well as any lighter, fairly windproof, easy flint mechanism. Overall fairly well built, with little to complain about. Looks like a real Zippo, even fairly close, and has a near similar build quality. Definitely can't go wrong for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylaptopMad on 01/21/2011

good looking lighter looks like a zippo.. and sounds sorta like one shiny silver insert the lighter i recieved, the lighter didnt fit in the box which it came in properly.. you had to get something to force it out.. i think it may of been because it t=was a ''star'' make lighter inside a ''team pistol'' lighter box.... but the lighter works fine,just ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections