Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byitoh_verin on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:that´s a nice Charming Steel Oil Lighter !!! This is the best I've bought in this shop BUY it. no doubt that you will like it it really looks like a zippo so it´s nice Cons:price is a bit hight, no more cons I think... from my personal poit of view m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilopher on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- GREAT price for the quality - very good build quality, better than the genuine zippo i bought for DX - nice finish - nice logo in the bottom, looks nicer than the zippo stamp. - better than zipp for very cheap! Cons:- the packaging is very silly, it's a plastic box in... Read more

Front with open lid Text on the side if the fuel container the Spark The wick inside the chimney Front Flame Lift to Fill Bottom
    0 0
  • posted bySvTicTac on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Simple Oil Lighter - Good quality - Nice matt colour - Easy to use - Cheap compared to what you get Cons:- Flame looks a bit weird - The lighter isn't really useful for much, unless you smoke, but it is fun to fiddle with OtherThoughts:The lighter is cheap a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrianoSalimon on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's made of good material, comes exacly as it says exept for the box. It is an aewsome lighter for the price, it was good weight Cons:It came on a strange blue box that looks and opens like a cellphone. The paint comes out easily. Comes with cheap flint that... Read more

1 0
  • posted byakrobata on 11/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a really nice lighter for the price! Nice color, and looks like the paint is durable and will last; It's working properly, just get out of the box, put the oil on it and it's ready to go; Opens almost as easily as a Zippo - I've already had a Zippo and the feel of th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byunkee on 09/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It looks like a Zippo oil lighter. - Works just like a genuine Zippo. Neat, cool looking design. Cons:- Feels very light, If dropped on hard surface, maybe cause the lid to come off. (If if hits the lid parts) - Filled up the oil full and stopped lighting up... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhansenelc on 05/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very stylish blue housing for a very good lighter! The insert contains a lot of parts similar to that of "Zippo" so experienced users will enjoy that concept. It has the same flint, wick, cotton and fuel as commercial brands as well. Cons:None, straigh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfs1034 on 11/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Decent build quality. Nice, durable paint finish (not likely to come off without being scraped at pretty hard). Burns as well as any lighter, fairly windproof, easy flint mechanism. Overall fairly well built, with little to complain about. Looks like a real Zi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylaptopMad on 01/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good looking lighter looks like a zippo.. and sounds sorta like one shiny silver insert Cons:the lighter i recieved, the lighter didnt fit in the box which it came in properly.. you had to get something to force it out.. i think it may of been because it t=was a ''star''... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeXistenZko on 01/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-good build quality, i compared it with real zippo lighter and i see only small differences in build quality and the characteristic "clinng" sound -the hinge is surprisingly sturdy as well -with a genuine Zippo lighter fluid it lights up on the first try -easy refuellin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections