DX » Community » Reviews » MK808 RK3066 Dual-Core Android 4.2 Mini PC w/ 8GB ROM / 1GB RAM / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / RC12 Air Mouse
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byq9dido on 03/17/2014

Its a good item, better then a Tablet. I have now a 40" tablet. Its cheaper then in my country (Bulgaria). Fast delivery to my country, remote control is more or less useless. Supplied firmware was giving low power to HDMI causing the signal to drop out (could also be related to cable, but this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalonlandau on 01/20/2014

This is a great little item. Imagine your Android on your 50" TV - well, this is exactly that. It allows you to surf, to go on Google Play, to view images, play games, and more... exactly what I wanted - making this a great tool to transform your TV into a Smart TV. The mouse is a little tricky,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymutley69 on 11/16/2013

Nice stick - does what i want it to do - watch movies. With mini-usb instead of the more vulnerable Micro-usb (it broke of of a previous bought android MK802). reasonably fast dual core Android stick with enough memory. Keyboard not as high quality as expected - but extremely cheap in the bundle. Battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAballonga on 08/29/2013

Good quality at good price! the device is build on quality. Despite it is dual core processor it runs correctly most of the programs. Even games and HD movies. Supply conector it is not micro usb and needs adaptor. After some hours the case get quite warm. Ventilation could be improved. It also incluides ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections