Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdilTepe on 09/01/2014

It does what it is built for. You just can't imagine the things you can do with it. For example I have used it to blow the dust away from my radiators and the house is warmer now :). Just buy it, you can never know when you will need one, sometimes to clean your computer, sometimes as a surprise factor ... Read more

Impression:perfect,Multi-uses;

0 0 0

• posted bybvela on 04/05/2014

i use it to blow out dust from small electronic parts. does the job well. nice strong gust of wind. none - maybe after using it for a longer period the rubber might crackle.. but as for now it's working as it should. As noted in otrher reviews, it's not the largest ever, fits nicely in an adult hand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHPsenicka on 02/21/2014

Cheap, and easy to use. Creates a gentle puff of air to dislodge dust or foreign objects from delicate surfaces. Ideal for cleaning delicate electronics, photo equipment, etc. No issues found... So simple how could you go wrong? Every camera bag needs one of these. I have seen complaints for similar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLihtsaltjobu on 12/13/2013

Has a great design, stands up by itself. The bottom is recessed for a great grip and ability to push with your thumb. Could be cheaper. Is not as big as I thought it would be. I ordered this because I though it would be bigger. Was a bit disappointed when it arrived because I could've gotten a bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalonsodeloss on 08/23/2013

It does everything that is advertised for, it cleans your gadgets really well because of the air pressure, and you can't even fill it with water if you need to creat a strong stream of water. The material maybe looks a little cheap but I've had it for several months by now and it is still working just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynewtonsoliveira on 05/21/2013

good rubber, soft and the thin hole makes a strong air stream, exactly what I expected to clean small places and to cold down things It is not a large one, is small and in this point I expected a very bigger piece works well, is very cheap and I believe it will last because of the rubber kind, a very ... Read more

air blower size

0 0 1

• posted bymatheusalmeida on 02/24/2013

+ Flexible nozzle for precision work + Powerful enough for everyday dusting ;-) + Allows you to save canned air for those cases when it's really + Fairly thick but flexible rubber, does't feel like it's going to cruble any time soon + Also doubles as stress reliever.. he nozzle may be a bit too wide,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCyrena on 02/10/2013

Item works as advertised, you squeeze it and air comes out. It's also a very easy-to-find orangey red colour. It's also got a flat spot on the ball so you can stand it up, so it won't roll away on you. None, it blows air. There's a pretty big ridge going the circumference of the ball, presumably where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywnd256 on 02/04/2013

+ Flexible nozzle for precision work + Powerful enough for everyday dusting ;-) + Allows you to save canned air for those cases when it's really + Fairly thick but flexible rubber, does't feel like it's going to cruble any time soon + Also doubles as stress reliever... - The nozzle may be a bit too wide,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarthurmelani on 02/02/2013

This large air blower is perfect for cleaning small electronic components. It removes the dust gently, without any damaging to them. It is definitely not recommended for cleaning big areas, because it blows very little air. I think it could be a lot cheaper, because is just a piece of shaped rubber, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections