Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycosticaz on 06/09/2015

It is a good product but after first use I am thinking to buy a bigger one because a bigger one will give much more blow power.

0 0 0

• posted bydanionita on 05/23/2015

Replaces the need for canned air. Precise enough to use on small components but powerful enough to clean dust of ventilators.

0 0 0

• posted byMikeSabi on 03/05/2015

Pros: Good material, shape and blowing power Cons: None what so ever Price: Good price for such a product

0 0 0

• posted byMartinSjoberg on 02/14/2015

Pros: Small, good grip and all made from soft rubbery plastic so no scratches on lenses or other sensitive items. Cons: none or maybe abit small at times

Impression:good,Useful, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byalfonskunk on 10/10/2014

Pro: Cheap, and very elastic Cons: None It's a simple and cheap air blower. The soft plastic used is perfect and flexible and the neck is large enough

Impression:good, soft, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byAdilTepe on 09/01/2014

It does what it is built for. You just can't imagine the things you can do with it. For example I have used it to blow the dust away from my radiators and the house is warmer now :). Just buy it, you can never know when you will need one, sometimes to clean your computer, sometimes as a surprise... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybvela on 04/05/2014

i use it to blow out dust from small electronic parts. does the job well. nice strong gust of wind. none - maybe after using it for a longer period the rubber might crackle.. but as for now it's working as it should. As noted in otrher reviews, it's not the largest ever, fits nicely in an adult -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHPsenicka on 02/21/2014

Cheap, and easy to use. Creates a gentle puff of air to dislodge dust or foreign objects from delicate surfaces. Ideal for cleaning delicate electronics, photo equipment, etc. No issues found... So simple how could you go wrong? Every camera bag needs one of these. I have seen complaints for that... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLihtsaltjobu on 12/13/2013

Has a great design, stands up by itself. The bottom is recessed for a great grip and ability to push with your thumb. Could be cheaper. Is not as big as I thought it would be. I ordered this because I though it would be bigger. Was a bit disappointed when it arrived because I could've gotten a in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalonsodeloss on 08/23/2013

It does everything that is advertised for, it cleans your gadgets really well because of the air pressure, and you can't even fill it with water if you need to creat a strong stream of water. The material maybe looks a little cheap but I've had it for several months by now and it is still working... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere