Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynewtonsoliveira on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good rubber, soft and the thin hole makes a strong air stream, exactly what I expected to clean small places and to cold down things Cons:It is not a large one, is small and in this point I expected a very bigger piece OtherThoughts:works well, is very cheap and... Read more

air blower size
    1 0
  • posted bymatheusalmeida on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Flexible nozzle for precision work + Powerful enough for everyday dusting ;-) + Allows you to save canned air for those cases when it's really + Fairly thick but flexible rubber, does't feel like it's going to cruble any time soon + Also doubles as stress reliever.. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCyrena on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Item works as advertised, you squeeze it and air comes out. It's also a very easy-to-find orangey red colour. It's also got a flat spot on the ball so you can stand it up, so it won't roll away on you. Cons:None, it blows air. OtherThoughts:There's a pretty big ridge go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywnd256 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Flexible nozzle for precision work + Powerful enough for everyday dusting ;-) + Allows you to save canned air for those cases when it's really + Fairly thick but flexible rubber, does't feel like it's going to cruble any time soon + Also doubles as stress reliever...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthurmelani on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This large air blower is perfect for cleaning small electronic components. It removes the dust gently, without any damaging to them. Cons:It is definitely not recommended for cleaning big areas, because it blows very little air. I think it could be a lot cheaper... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMilan6 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product, it does exactly what you expect of it. I use it to clean dust off of computer components, things like fans that are hard to reach with other cleaning materials. Good quality, good size. Cons:I don't like the color, could have been black. But... Read more

airblower sideview airblower topview
    0 0
  • posted byHoldingINFinity on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very strong blow - it's big, and I mean real big, not like those small balls they sell here in shops for photographers. Cons:there's none whatsoever! OtherThoughts:I had my camera sensor really dirty (sucks, right?) and I tried various methods of cleaning, which most... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymasterpulha on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very simple and yet useful product. It can help you clean the inners of the camera very well. The build quality feels great, and doesn't look like this is a compromise of the quality... after all it is a blower. When you press on the big bottom air comes out o... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjmam01 on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not so much to say.. Is exactly what it seems . Rubber quality is higher than expected, not so strong, not so weak, appropriate size of the hole... Nice and soft surface, like if it were painted. Cons:No cons at all. OtherThoughts:Maybe it could be a bit bigger, but for m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykhoriuti on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, cheap. Cons:When I saw this item for the first time, it interested me, but when it arrived to me, I think it´s a little small and cannot blow enough air for heavier dust. OtherThoughts:I bought it thinking that I could use to clean my camera lense becaus... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections