Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyashpatel10 on 09/01/2013

-Looks amazing -Cheap -Fairly light -100% easy to carry around, perfect size -Lights very well -Fun to play with -A great knockoff Zippo -Very easy to replace flint -Metal can very hot -The top part can break off the bottom -Replacing wick is hard -Fuel has to be filled if not in use for a extended period ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeoLuz on 08/23/2013

It's a very cheap and functional product! Looks like a real Zippo. It's very strong and durable plate. Good quallity and easy of use. Very easy to refill it. Very good flame. Great choice for a gift! No cons at all. It's a great product if you want a good oil lighter. Beside the cheap price, the quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysgs112 on 02/27/2013

It comes in a small plastic bag and paper box. Very stylish look. Good quallity and easy of use. Just like the original zippo lighter... I can do all the "zippo tricks" with this one as well. Well. I don't think there is any at all... The picture you can see etched in the car. But I have got ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoxofox on 02/26/2013

It works very very good. It almost has the same quality as an real zippo and it feels like one. The flint has an good quality and it also lights up very well. Its case is also very good, it shines nice and it feels strong, I did not noticed the motorbike on the front of the oil lighter on the picture ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynuffik on 11/23/2012

Good quality all around. Great price. Fast shipping. Don't really dig the picture. I'd like it better without it. That's hardly a con though, got exactly what I purchased. Decent product, almost like a real Zippo. If it weren't for the opening *click* sound, which gives it away. I'd recommend to buy ... Read more

Car Pattern Steel Oil Lighter Car Pattern Steel Oil Lighter Car Pattern Steel Oil Lighter

1 0 1

• posted byMr4ndre55 on 08/31/2012

+Looks like original Zippo +Sturdy +Cheap! -Mine came with a streetbike on it, like a Ninja -Hinge broke off while sanding for painting, nothing crazy glue can't fix. Polished chrome on the sides, Brushed chrome on the rest. I don't like the motorcycle design, but I put epoxy on it and scraped of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZrahed on 07/04/2012

Good lighter works perfectly like a Zippo Lighter. easily refilled and good strong desgin. No cheap flimsy parts. None right now. have had the lighter for 2 months now and i dont see and Cons to it as of now. I ordered a car partern but ended up with a motorcycle which i didnt mind. im not looking at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhansenelc on 05/24/2012

Absolutely wonderful product! It's great for people who are experienced with commercial brand oil lighters such as "Zippo". Can be used with any lighter grade fuel. The body is very durable and the design is very stylish! Thanks DX, for another awesome gift idea! Can't think of any. Had issues ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflip3 on 01/21/2012

- Good quality product. - Nice design. - It works perfect, good flame. - The price is very affordable, it looks a real Zippo and the materials are strong and reliable. There is nothing wrong with this lighter, no cons at all. I had to buy a special zippo fluid little can, the flame doesn't smell and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOfekoz on 01/02/2012

- Looks like a real zippo! -feels like real zippo! -Work like you wish it will be! -price is so so so low, in my country it will cost arounf 25 dollars! i dont have any con... maybe that it came without oil ? i had oil at home.. and i understood DC cant shipped a ligther with oil in it.. so...Great deal ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections