Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysgs112 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It comes in a small plastic bag and paper box. Very stylish look. Good quallity and easy of use. Just like the original zippo lighter... I can do all the "zippo tricks" with this one as well. Cons:Well. I don't think there is any at all... OtherThoughts:The pict... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoxofox on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works very very good. It almost has the same quality as an real zippo and it feels like one. The flint has an good quality and it also lights up very well. Its case is also very good, it shines nice and it feels strong, Cons:I did not noticed the motorbike on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynuffik on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality all around. Great price. Fast shipping. Cons:Don't really dig the picture. I'd like it better without it. That's hardly a con though, got exactly what I purchased. OtherThoughts:Decent product, almost like a real Zippo. If it weren't for the opening *click*... Read more

Car Pattern Steel Oil Lighter Car Pattern Steel Oil Lighter Car Pattern Steel Oil Lighter
    1 1
  • posted byMr4ndre55 on 08/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Looks like original Zippo +Sturdy +Cheap! Cons:-Mine came with a streetbike on it, like a Ninja -Hinge broke off while sanding for painting, nothing crazy glue can't fix. OtherThoughts:Polished chrome on the sides, Brushed chrome on the rest. I don't like the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZrahed on 07/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good lighter works perfectly like a Zippo Lighter. easily refilled and good strong desgin. No cheap flimsy parts. Cons:None right now. have had the lighter for 2 months now and i dont see and Cons to it as of now. OtherThoughts:I ordered a car partern but ended up with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhansenelc on 05/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Absolutely wonderful product! It's great for people who are experienced with commercial brand oil lighters such as "Zippo". Can be used with any lighter grade fuel. The body is very durable and the design is very stylish! Thanks DX, for another awesome... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflip3 on 01/21/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good quality product. - Nice design. - It works perfect, good flame. - The price is very affordable, it looks a real Zippo and the materials are strong and reliable. Cons:There is nothing wrong with this lighter, no cons at all. OtherThoughts:I had to buy a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOfekoz on 01/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks like a real zippo! -feels like real zippo! -Work like you wish it will be! -price is so so so low, in my country it will cost arounf 25 dollars! Cons:i dont have any con... maybe that it came without oil ? i had oil at home.. and i understood DC cant shi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhicsousi on 09/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:everything works fine looks exactly like a genuine zippo easy to refill easy to take apart Cons:the hinge of the lid isn't very strong. when you do tricks with it, the hinge can bend a little, and the lid doesn't close good but it doesn't matter much you can ben... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeVyStyle on 08/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The lighter came very fast, its very quality and usefull. to light the lighter you need a regular zippo fuel. the lighter is a great gift for men and smokers, or just for collectors. Cons:The price is awesome. you wont find this price anywhere else, only in DX!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections