• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great Oil Lighter

posted by ClownPrince on 05/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This is a fantastic lighter. If you buy this you'll wonder why you were even thinking of spending lots of money on an actual zippo from your nearest tobacco store or another online store. Even tho most of the items i ordered came a few days ago, which included this product, i asked a friend of mine to buy me this lighter a while before I made an account on this site. So I have owned this for more than a few months and bought another one just because i could. IT’S THAT GOOD, TRUST ME.

Cons:

Nothing major. The fuel can run out after a few days, depending on how much you fill it, but its not like oil lighters are air tight items.

Oh. and buy a few packs of these flint and wick sets and put them somewhere. They're cheap and good quality.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/teampistol-flint-and-wick-set-11-piece-4049

Also if you find yourself needing another wick or flint you'll have to wait for the delivery otherwise.

OtherThoughts:

Its a great lighter and it uses normal zippo fluid. I used it alot so i needed to buy that pack of flints. But thats because i have fun with using it over and over. If you only use it to light cigarettes then you'll probably only need the flints and wick for the future.

The two i bought had the same great classic car design on the front as well as the words classic car below. But dont worry. The letters are small and in a nice plain font without looking boring or ugly on the lighter. Plus the pictures and videos that people have posted show a classic car from its side turning to the right where as mine is from the front and turning to the left only a bit. So i think its a great picture. Some people seem to be getting a modern car design on their lighter but like i said, both of mine were classic cars that look wonderful. So i couldn't feel happier over the picture on the front.

Bottomline:

BUY IT. You wont regret it. Its a great price, easy to fill and a good quality lighter.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections