DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Flat-Pin Plug Power Adapter + EU Plug Power Adapter Set - Black (125~250V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysofiedamtoft on 07/31/2014

They worked, was great, Just what I needed. So nothing more to say, they worked perfectly. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted bytkgass on 03/14/2014

Really small, you can wear in a pocket if necessary Work correctly in both countries Supercheap, having in account how useful it is and how expensive other adapters are It is fantastic for basci devices that you use in anywhere...airports, or places like that Some kind of powerful devices have a wider plug, so it doesn´t work for them Or toher ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypipe79 on 01/17/2014

Este adaptador para enchufes es barato, sencillo de usar y muy útil. No tiene ninguna complicación, simplemente conéctalo a tu dispositivo y listo. La calidad del adaptador es mejorable aunque para el uso que le estoy dando me sirve. No sé cómo se comportará con aparatos de gran potencia. Cumple con las especificaciones.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilbhemi on 11/14/2013

the both adapters are nicely done a accepts the plugs and sockets very nicely. I use on 18650 charger from two flat pin plug to EU plug and it sits on quite tight, so I don´t have worry that I will loose it. I acctualy can´t think about any disadvantage right now. it came in the box will all the other stuff i order packed only in a small sack.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonpollo9 on 08/14/2013

Well, it is a simple EU Power adapter The EU power adapter work very well The EU power adapter is very safe to use You get 2 EU power adapters, shipped in a plastic bag The EU power adapter feels very cheap The EU power adapter has a cheap plastic housing The contacts of the EU power adapter aren't straight Attention, if you will use this EU power adapter ... Read more

Power Adapter - 1 Power Adapter - 2 Power Adapter - 3 Power Adapter - 4 Power Adapter - 5 Power Adapter - 6
    2 0
  • posted byRubenK on 08/05/2013

Works like a charm. The build is actually not bad at all. These adapters have a relatively tight fit, which benefits they're capability to carry some weight, like for example a cellphone charger. The shape of the plug forbids them to be plugged into smaller EU plug sockets, those with the 'tapered/slanted edges'. The tighter fit might put you off at ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections