Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarkhamhome on 07/27/2015

Muy buen producto, barato, bueno bonito y barato. No hay contras todo llego ok noonononononononono

Impression:Cheap and good,Convenient,eu recomendo.;

0 0 0

• posted byMicce1981 on 04/26/2015

I was a bit sceptic to this as the prize was so low. but wow, im impressed. Really great quallity.. Its gonna last for ever !

Impression:Cheap and good,Convenient;

0 0 1

• posted byglavankvd on 01/30/2015

Отличное точило . Всем точилам точило . Просто отличная вещ - беру себе две штуки и хочу чтобы все завидовали. что у меня их две штуки а у них ну максимум одно.

Отличное точило

Impression:Отличное точило ;

0 0 1

• posted byMigdolbandit on 01/27/2015

Bought this for my girlfriend after we found something similar in a store for $10. Overall it's pretty effective even though it wears down quickly depending on how many times you use it. It actually makes a pretty useful stress relief device especially for nail biters. It's small enough to throw... Read more

Impression:Convenient;

0 0 0

• posted bywdebossan on 11/04/2014

eu recomendo.

Impression:eu recomendo.;

0 0 0

• posted byBagalheta on 07/30/2014

It is a bit large to be carried in a purse. However it is easy to handle and very cheap compared to other similar products. The main grip tape wears out a little faster, but the rest are hold up quite well. Overall it is a good product due to its low price.

Impression:Cheap and good;

0 0 0

• posted byGioKLado on 05/28/2014

Easy to use, since it's one piece with all the stuff you need. Very light and compact. It should come with an extra sanding paper. It comes with two polishing stripes, which don't do the job very well. The sanding parts are not too strong. It gets flat too early. Since it's compact and comes with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBuddhaHat on 03/08/2014

My girlfriend loves the different strength sides to this pad, and it's big enough that you don't have to pinch it when using it. She uses her own colours and a UV light to change her nail colours all the time, so these extra tools for keeping the nail in tip-top shape is extra important. None I I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenan87 on 10/15/2013

- Bought to my girlfriend, my mom and my sister, and according to them, it's really nice to use it. They say: - It has a good finishing on your nail, making it shine almost as well as those expensive polishing blocks you buy on malls and other stores. - Very easy to use, it comes with the written... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHans62 on 09/29/2013

Wel its a nail polischer so far so good.Is its useful?not really I must confess.It does some polishing but not nearly enough to make it a great product.That having said,I did not expect a great product for this price so am I disapointed not really,you get what youre paid for. It does some but not... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere