Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGioKLado on 05/28/2014

Easy to use, since it's one piece with all the stuff you need. Very light and compact. It should come with an extra sanding paper. It comes with two polishing stripes, which don't do the job very well. The sanding parts are not too strong. It gets flat too early. Since it's compact and comes with all you need, it's useful and will help you a lot. It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuddhaHat on 03/08/2014

My girlfriend loves the different strength sides to this pad, and it's big enough that you don't have to pinch it when using it. She uses her own colours and a UV light to change her nail colours all the time, so these extra tools for keeping the nail in tip-top shape is extra important. None immediately apparent. I think the only comment would be how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenan87 on 10/15/2013

- Bought to my girlfriend, my mom and my sister, and according to them, it's really nice to use it. They say: - It has a good finishing on your nail, making it shine almost as well as those expensive polishing blocks you buy on malls and other stores. - Very easy to use, it comes with the instructions written on one side of the block - Very light and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHans62 on 09/29/2013

Wel its a nail polischer so far so good.Is its useful?not really I must confess.It does some polishing but not nearly enough to make it a great product.That having said,I did not expect a great product for this price so am I disapointed not really,you get what youre paid for. It does some polishing but not enough.Its a bit hard to polisch because the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections