DX » Community » Reviews » S08-8 Cree XR-E Q5 230lm 1-Mode Cool White Flashlight - Black (1 x 14500 / 1 x AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAalstad on 07/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The light is bright: 230 lumens are probably not far off. It is fairly small, and fits in my palm. Clip is strong and useful. AA battery is very common in my country, easily replaced when empty. Cons:O-rings seems somewhat flimsy, but they do the job. At maximum... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadkeinam on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small size AA & 14500 power Nice flood A lot of light 1h12min time of running on "900mAh" 14500 Cons:Lens made of plastic (scratched) A little bit loose zoom ring OtherThoughts:I bought this flashlight as an EDC in my motorcycle jacket pocket. It's great,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihai25 on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This S08 flashlight offer plenty of light for this size, is zoomable, you can take it with you everywhere, can stand on its back for flood lighting, it use regular AA battery, the light is warm and pleasant. Cons:Zoom need grase (not big deal to add some), batte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPowerbeam on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is very bright. When the zoom is set to throw I can illuminate a building across the road that is over 100 meters distant. It is light and compact. Maybe a bit too large for your trousers pockets (it runs on AA batteries) but perfect for jacket pockets or a b... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhurupthy2010 on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Dispite of only rated at 230lm in amount of light, only priced at almost nothing, this S08-8 truly is one of The - so far - Master of this Class when it comes to BRIGHTNESS and one hefty beam of up to 400 mtrs - not quite wrong, I guess. Comes with a glass-len... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections