The light is bright: 230 lumens are probably not far off. It is fairly small, and fits in my palm. Clip is strong and useful. AA battery is very common in my country, easily replaced when empty. O-rings seems somewhat flimsy, but they do the job. At maximum focus, the LED square is clearly visable on the wall etc. This would be solved by machining the ... Read more
Smnall, bright and runs on 1xAA battery just fine. Compared with my old 180lm flashlight, and it is significantly brighter. The spread is nice with much softer drop-off. Front cap a bit flimsy, had to tighten it up, and the rubber protection ring was stuck on one of the flashlights I ordered. Glass lens and the price you cannot beat. Could be a bit ... Read more
This is one of the best things i have bought here on dx, the flashlight is small and easy to use. When i received it i tought it was way to small and was just going to break but after "field testing" it for over an month i have to say it`s a real solid build. You can allways see a "ring" of light outside the main beam and i think ... Read more
* Very bright
* Handy for small places or to take it with you everywhere
* The zoom function
* Normal AA's, easy to find batteries if you don't have a charger
* The price for this one can't be much better! Maby the place of the switch, it could have been on the side instead of the bottom, but nothing that affects the rating. Much light for the ... Read more
Small, light, powered by one of the most common batteries (AA). Good spill light (not using throw) makes is useful at close range. Zooming is quick by just moving the lens up and down. Only 1 mode. Slow strobe would be useful to make it a bike light. Metal clip can be detached. Battery cap could have some carvings for easier twisting. A good light you ... Read more
AA & 14500 power
A lot of light
1h12min time of running on "900mAh" 14500 Lens made of plastic (scratched)
A little bit loose zoom ring I bought this flashlight as an EDC in my motorcycle jacket pocket. It's great, it have nice flood so it can nicely iluminate your bike in case of unexpected stop on the roadside in ... Read more
- Bright, this thing easily outperforms my 2 D-Cell Maglite - brightnesswise
- Very cheap!
- Well built
- Nice clicky feel on the switch
- Compact - Short battery life as stated in the description
- When placed standing with the lens down, it feels and sounds as if the lens touches the surfaces. Not a major problem, but it always worries me. This is ... Read more
- Super Bright even use only one AA Battery
- Has a Rigid body (I guess it's also weather proof)
- I try test it using AA Bat from my other flashlight and it's still bright.
- Test it using rechargeable AA Bat. Also Brigth. Exacly what I want from an AA Bat Flashlight. I have several spare Rechargeable AA Bat. for my Camera. Now I can share the Bat.... Read more
This S08 flashlight offer plenty of light for this size, is zoomable, you can take it with you everywhere, can stand on its back for flood lighting, it use regular AA battery, the light is warm and pleasant. Zoom need grase (not big deal to add some), battery doesn't take long time (normal for this level of light). The power consumption measured with ... Read more
The low Price
The small Size its small enough to have in your pocket
The Lumination was far Superior to my expectations
It seems to have a good battery life as well I cant think of any especially at This price Did not expect much at This pricerange and i would absolutely recommend it.
I actually bought three of these so i keep one in my car and one ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.