• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• If You really want BRIGHTNESS - here´s The Deal

posted by hurupthy2010 on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Dispite of only rated at 230lm in amount of light, only priced at almost nothing, this S08-8 truly is one of The - so far - Master of this Class when it comes to BRIGHTNESS and one hefty beam of up to 400 mtrs - not quite wrong, I guess.
    Comes with a glass-lens, well build with and an ocvious combo of good optics. Threadings are perfect cut for easy batt-change.
    BRIGHTER than my SingFire SF-117B presenting incredible 700lm but "only" beams appx 100
    mtrs.
    Of course. now also tested with an ordinary 1.2V, 2500mAh std rechargeable and, also a major Surprise to me - STILL very BRIGHT. A 14500 brings out the best in this very practical EDC.

Cons:

Has unfortunately a "well-build" Donut - but I really don´t care this Issue.
    No Cons what so ever - in that Case, I never noticed anything - but BRIGHTNESS.......!

OtherThoughts:

I NEVER expected a $7.10 AA/14500 flashlight to present that kind of Power. WOOOW - nice Job done within the Range of a 230 lumen rated LED in just that Design - LOVELY!!!

Bottomline:

Has a warmer color compared to many AA´s and I might even use the S08-8 as my future nr.1 EDC over the 3-mode SingFire SF-117B........ The S08-8 is a "must have" if You are a True Flashlight Freak..

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections