DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Beetle Cotton-Padded Winter Clothing with Cap for Dogs/Cats (Size-12)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBetyrufino on 03/12/2013

It's adorable I bought one for my pug dog and she looks so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee. She is 8kg and I don't advice you to buy this product if your dog it's bigger because on my pug it fit perfectly wich means if she get any bigger it won't fit anymore. The fabric it's really great and warm, you can't use this ... Read more

LadyPug 1 LadyPug 2

0 0 0

• posted byfrlouzada on 01/17/2011

Very good and resistant cloth. Very funny apparel. Everybody ask me where i bought it. Very cheap. In my country (Brasil) the pet's clothes aren't less than $ 15,00 . I couldn't know if it would fit my dog before i bought it. The dimensions of the description are not very clear. I have an English Bulldog ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeduardobrazil on 01/17/2011

My dog loves the new clothing, bought without knowing the size and bought it right. My dog is a mini schnauzer, with 8 Kg (17.6 lbs) and fits cool! The build material heats up the dog in the winter, and leaves it pretty well. Should be cute in cats too Your dog not use in the summer or on hot days The ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDrWho198 on 11/13/2009

Its good quality for what you pay for. if you don't expect it to last for years then you'll be fine. After all, you but this for fun right? A decent description of the size would be great. I ordered this item because I thought this would be the right size for my dog... guess what... it isn't!!!(see other ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections