DX » Community » Reviews » Cotton-Padded Winter Clothing with Cap for Dogs (Size-M)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiminga on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great pet aparrel for a small dog - standard Yorkshire terrier, maltese or small shih tzu. Size - exactly what is written by DX. Nice material, waterproof, good for walking outside on rainy weather. Cons:The color of aparrel is not exactly how it is in the photo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreakpeace on 09/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is definitively better than the model that they show in the photo, is like the photos of the costumers. It has an Adidas's logo and excellent and beautiful completions. The material is wonderful for the winter and comfortably for the pets. It hve grate quality clasps... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVorkje on 12/31/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a hole in the neck, so you can attach your leash to the collar. The clothing has 4 buttons on the belly. I prefer buttons over velcro. The inside of the clothing is light grey with a flower pattern, and it's very soft. I think the clothing is waterproof, bu I'm not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunimxisde on 09/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great Desing! -Beautiful colors and details! -Place for dog's leg! -Come with a Hood! -Looks like a sportist Cloth! -Looks comfortable for dogs! -Details shines in the sun! Cons:-None at all! I need 500 characters so, i'm going to write something here to complete 500 c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections