DX » Community » Reviews » 41-13619 Mini US Plug + EU Plug Charging Adapter - Black (1 x 2 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhahoarg on 03/26/2014

extremely fair priced looks and feel very solid and able to last a long time made with aparently good quality plastic material it will not break unles you hit it very but very hard with a large and heavy hammer solves problem of electrical items that werw bought in usa are used outside america none I can think of, except arrival takes somewhat of a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleandrobocon on 03/18/2014

Muito barato e útil nestes tempos de mudança de plug no Brasil. Estava procurando isto, agora encontrei. Se precisar de mais vou voltar pra comprar. Fraco, não serve para equipamentos pesados, tem um pouco de mal contato se ligar equipamentos pesados. Estes dias na sala deu mal contato o ligar os dois juntos. Bom que tem os dois tipos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFauskin on 12/04/2013

-It's cheap! -It's two-way, both european and US. -It's cheap! -It's lightweigt baby! -It's cheap! -It has a small footprint, so it would fit in your travelbag without an issue! -It's cheap! -Well, the build quality is a bit poor, the pins are actually a bit flimsy, and can wiggle quite a lot. However when you stick your apparatus to the adapter, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysitnica on 10/25/2013

This adapter is really cheap. It is not made from some low quality plastic. Cheap good quality charging adapter. None that I can think of, this EU plug charging adapter does what it is supposed to do. I can not think of any downside to this item. If you need to transform your US plug to EU plug, this is a solution for you. I am using it with TrustFire ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysartaxi on 08/31/2013

These adapter plugs are very small, and light They come with Europe to America Plug, and America to Europe plug, so very useful either way. They feel very flimsy, especially on the America to Europe plug, the 'teeth' are relatively flexible and it feels like you may break them. The other plug (Europe to America) is very tight, and it is a struggle to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaypeevee on 08/03/2013

Plug formfactor allows for ready usage in almost all types of sockets. The US-prong-plug accepts both US/EU/AU plugs, so even dented ones can be made to work. Plastic shells feel a bit brittle. EU plug has lower V*A rating then US one. The EU-prong-plug looked flimsy due to the prongs being able to wiggle. That seems to be by design because when you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections