DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Winter Clothing for Dogs/Cats (Size-M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMihkel7 on 06/18/2013

nice material, looks cool. Easy to use. its S -small for a medium sized dachshund it was too tight so the dog doesn't want to wear it. also the material attracts dirt, but its not too much of the problem, I can always through it in the washing machine. it only cover the front half of the body of my dachshund.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikid on 09/30/2011

super hot cloth for pet dog colors blue yellow size M very nice for my dog for cold days warmly and dry' Perfect bought I am very happy with my item good colthes for my dog size M very nice for my dog for cold days warmly and dry' Perfect bought I am very happy prefer the site size M very nice for my ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMattNegreiros on 10/13/2009

- Looks very nice - Good built quality - Very warm (good for the winter) - It's very cheap!!!!!! _________________________________ - É bonito - Boa qualidade - Bem quente (ideal para inverno) - É muito barato!!!!!! - A little bit smaller than i thought _________________________________ - Um ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunimxisde on 09/24/2009

-Nice Desing! -Great materials used on it! -Beautiful colors! -Looks warmful and confortable for dogs! -Come with a Hood! -Cheap for the quality of the cloth! -My dog opens the coat easily (But this isn't a really con, because it still in my dog's body!) -None at all! It's a Bargain comparing to another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykemboil on 05/17/2009

my dog looks so cool in this outfit my dog has many outfits (tee shirts) but this one is a heavy sweater type of coat. has three velcro straps on the belly to hold it on your pet. keeps my doogy nice and warm with the hood and all. the yellow stripe makes it look sporty. the price for this is very cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections