DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Lightweight High Nickel Cupronickel Frame Men's Polarized Sunglasses - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Lightweight Дуже чудово
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9378783 on 04/26/2015

I pretty much araşrtır the AP when ordering and I would recommend a really nice product and very fast delivery thank everyone here , I decided to take a very convenient and quality products

Impression:Дуже чудово;

0 0 0

• posted byr.doi on 04/18/2015

Pros: Very light, solid and stylish. Cons: The lens are polarized, but still very reflective. Could have a better lateral cover. Its just OK for its price. It doesn't have a good lateral cover, so it let some annoying lateral brightness entering, then reflecting my own skin in the lens from inside.

Impression:Lightweight;

0 0 0

• posted byokamor on 04/10/2015

Даною покупкою задоволений довго шукав аналогічний товар. Доставка досить швидка, і якість упаковки на високому рівні. Можливо скоро зроблю замовлення ще на кілька одиниць даного товару.

Impression:Дуже чудово;

0 0 0

• posted byjsedano on 03/28/2015

The sunglasses are ok, more quality that other more expensive glasses. No glares, ultra lightweigth, no view distortion. A bit wide for my taste, but it was my fault, since perfectly fit the description.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted bypordefault on 05/13/2014

Sunglasses are very stylish, nice black color. You can feel the quality build when you hold them. Lot of accessories including a screwdriver for all the screws on the sunglasses. The glasses are really polarized. Comfortable to wear, they are not falling off. none so far These sunglasses are the... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bypordefault on 05/13/2014

Its polarized, as it says. What surprised me was the quality... its made of HIGH QUALITY material (forget plastic, its metal), very beautiful for just a few dollars. I am using it while riding bicicle, its very useful against rain, dust and so on. And it fits perfect, really. I may buy another to... Read more

1 0 2

DX Everywhere