DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Bone Pattern Winter Clothing for Dogs/Cats (Size-12)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshirinchik on 01/23/2013

This is sooo beautiful! Material great, really warm for the cold days! Price is very good, it's worth it if you love your dog! it's really beautiful! He has perfecty my dog??! I have a Shih Tzu and bought a size 12! it was a little too big, so you need to just select the size. You really should buy it! I do not see cons excellent product quality, beautiful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndlja31u9gd4 on 08/06/2012

- Beautiful! - Price is regular! - Fits good on my Maltese. - Strong embroidery in the bones placed in the back of the suit. - Not a heavy cloth, perfect for the weater in my country! It is not a winter clothing as said. The fabric is too light to be used as a winter clothing. Great! I am only waiting for the cloth first wash and the condition of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVorkje on 12/23/2009

This size is too big for a normal sized cat, but I think it will fit great on a Maine Coon cat. Or a small dog, like a Jack Russell or Shih Tzu. It says it's winter clothing, but the fabric is too thin to be winter clothing. Antoher con is the coat doesn't have a zipper or buttons, so it's hard to get your dog/cat wear it. The wire on the bottom is ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections