DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Dual-Standby Multi-point Car Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Handsfree Speakerphone - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent OK Awesome Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavi.prz on 01/29/2015

very good price, a good quality. the speaker is load and clear, the quality of the mic. is good a little tricky to peer with device. can place a call using the device without touching the phone

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by8994389 on 01/27/2015

Pros:Works well and easy to use, plus built in system for calls. and battery seems to last forever Cons: The clip is annoying as it does not hold well when you try to press the on button so it sometimes falls. Also it goes in to sleep mode by it self so you have to turn it on after 30 minutes and... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byericBrisson on 01/24/2015

Ce kit main libre fonctionne bien. Dans une voiture pas spécialement silencieuse on entend bien notre interlocuteur. Le micro est correct à condition de mette le kit sur le paresoleil à l'aide d'une petite pince métallique (fournie) et la fixation par aimant. La liaison avec mon xpéria ce fait la... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byispasov on 01/19/2015

Supports two phones, easy to use and mount. IF it really keeps 1000h of standby, then wow! I don't believe it , but hey, I'd be glad if it did :)

0 0 0

• posted byfierpas on 01/12/2015

Very good products .. just long time to reveive (order at the beginning of november, recipt at the beginning of gen), but exellent quality !! I've brought 7 Universal Dual-Standby Multi-point Car Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Handsfree Speakerphone - Black + Silver in 2 different orders as chrismas ..... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bySeville on 01/10/2015

Easy to use. The device's microphone and speaker is very good. For this price you will get clear sound quality hands-free.

Impression:Very good,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted by8743282 on 01/09/2015

it is a great product, i am very satisfied with it. Very easy to install. As soon as i get in the car and turn it on,the phone automaticly connects. The sound is good, i like the voice input and the battery last very long. And it turns itself off when you dont use it so you dont have to worry out... Read more

Impression:Very good,Awesome,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bydragan83 on 01/07/2015

Absolument satisfait par cet appareil, indispensable de nos jours et pour un tarif bien moindre qu en France. Son de bonne qualité, pad d echo, fonctionnement tres simple et efficace. Kit complet, pret à l usage. Merci

0 0 0

• posted byserlegnas on 01/02/2015

Pros: Es muy barato frente a manos libres que requieren instalación. Lo puedes llevar y cambiar de coche Contra: La marcación por voz nunca consigo marcar al contacto que quiero

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byjarnosa on 12/19/2014

Awesome, for this price you will get a handsfree with clear sound, very easy to install and with same functions that others more expensive.

Impression:Very good,Awesome;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections