DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Dual-Standby Multi-point Car Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Handsfree Speakerphone - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Useful perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykingjohn on 07/25/2016

A bad copy of the original product. The original one stays online if the phone leaves the car and connects immediately, once you come back to the car. This one switches off after some time if you leave the car. You will have to switch it on manually to use it again. This one is a little bit more... Read more

Impression:barely useable;

0 0 0

• posted by9039276 on 07/14/2016

very good product

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by10392373 on 07/12/2016

Pros: good price, working element. Quality seems good. Cons: bad instruction. So far so good, will see how long it will last. From the others review, seems will stop working at some point, will see how long it will go at my case.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymidnas84 on 07/03/2016

O produto atendeu as expectativas.

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymurcielago76 on 06/29/2016

Pros: It looks nice, works easily. Cons: Some people can barely hear you, the microphone should be boosted. I have to hold it in my hand for some people to hear me well and raise my voice.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by10312762 on 06/24/2016

Product conforms to the expectations and price but the absurd delivery time, 50 days is too much, if it takes so long for delivery must desist from making other purchases

0 0 0

• posted byKoni73 on 06/14/2016

Pro : Very useful, good sound loudness, stable Bluetooth connection. Magnet is strong enough to keep the device. Con: worked for 10 months, then the speaker stopped working. Bluetooth is connecting, but no sound at all!

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjaquitox on 06/02/2016

Muy buena, buen precio, rapidez en envio.

Impression:Very good,Excelent Product;

0 0 0

• posted bynuriayedu on 04/06/2016

It works well, and the sound is quite good, but it's difficult to configure the second phone, The life of the battery is really long and its pairs very quickly. I like the auto power off when you get out your car. It has been a good purchase

0 0 0

• posted byPiwoo on 03/02/2016

Pro: Does not look cheap. Loud and clear voice. Easy pairing. Music streaming works well. Con: it would be good to have two metal clips, if you have more than one car

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere