Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZanga2 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Made o good quality paper. - Great print quality. - It has a notepad to leave notse on it - It has stickers with DX man and stuff. - It has alot of DX girls on it. -- Ohh and the most important one: it has 12 x 5$ coupons, one for each month so that you will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvugbeh on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this phone is very good when you are using it,very handy,portable.infact since i bought this phone am not regretting of purchasing from dx.the sound level is very minimer and the output is very good sound.so i will recommend this phone to every one that is in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabdinegoro on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good calendar, loved the pictures and stickers. Cons:Would prefer wall calendar, got too many desk calendar this year :D OtherThoughts:Sexier pics lol, maybe a picture of japan's umbrella girl or babes from auto exhibit would do. Both desk and wall calendar pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUkrania on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is nice and simple product, printed in a good carton, every motnh is a pictures of the dealextream girls. Cons:For a now there is no complainse about this product. It is perfectly placed in a desctop. / OtherThoughts:Good idea to have a discounts for ever... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHiggsBoson69 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one of the better products I have purchased on DX.I bought this mostly for the free monthly discount codes but your also receive a very good calendar, a small notepad and some tiny DX theme stickers.The calendar itself is made of good quality paper and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypablocs on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a gift ! So the price can't be other than excellent. Besides, the quality is extremely good, and a very nice design. Cute asian models, not as clothless as for a garage but very sexy ! Es un regalo, asi que el precio no puede ser otra cosa que excelente. Ad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfvaldivieso on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelente producto que a más de ser un calendario viene con cupones para poder obtener $5 dólares de descuento en las compras, viene un código por cada mes del año. Además viene con unos stickers muy simpáticos con los cuales cual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmadis72 on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very fashion and it has a $5 coupon code for every mont. I already use it and I think I gonna use it every month! Also has double side calendar and pictures. Cons:It only has 12 discount points and as I received in febraury I could't use the jaunary discou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythephyro on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Made of quality paper. - Every month page printed with a different DX beauty plus a unique $5 (USD) coupon code, Last year I used 9 out of 12 months coupons, and that wasn't even forcing myself to buy stuff I didn't need. - 30-sheet memo pad attached. - Beautiful mode... Read more

front stickers January
    2 0
  • posted byZetaYoshi on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a small calendar measuring 10" by 6.5" perfect for a desktop. The stickers are fun and imaginative. Each representing a smiley face or birthday image. The coupons are simple to use, and a great incentive. Includes a notebook for periodic remind... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections