DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3 / 5.5"Universal Car Suction Cup Mount Holder for Cell PHone, GPS - Black
Customer’s impression:
Comes without packaging Extremely good holder. Suction cup works great. Strong and versatile Good universal holder
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuamrul on 04/02/2015

Can hold any phone and GPS in the car. Easy to use and good looking

Impression:Comes without packaging;

0 0 0

• posted byRabgiliszta on 02/26/2015

I was looking for a good mobile holder for my wife's car for a long time, and finally found it. It is easy to assemble, has great adjustment options and holds the phone steadily, without any vibration. The suction cup is strong and even works on cold glass surface. The transparent plastic cover a... Read more

Impression:Extremely good holder. Suction cup works great. ;

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelrp on 02/04/2015

A bit on the expensive side, but works ok. Pros: * Good suction * Very versatile, with many degrees of freedom * Seems to graps the phone well enough Cons: * The distance to the windshield is small, so beware if your car has a large dashboard * Comes with no packaging * Comes without The arms a... Read more

Impression:Strong and versatile,Comes without packaging;

0 0 0

• posted byEggNod on 01/23/2015

Extremely good holder. Suction cup works great. ordering one more right now for my other car

Impression:Extremely good holder. Suction cup works great. ;

0 0 0

• posted bycodreanulaura15 on 09/18/2014

Pros: the materials are well build, the plastic doesn't smell, it is universal, you can put different devices in in. It is very flexible, because you have different positions. The suction cup is great. Very easy to install. Cons: No cons until now. Other: I haven't tested this holder on a bumpy I... Read more

Very nice cup mount holder Very nice cup mount holder Very nice cup mount holder

Impression:Good universal holder;

0 0 0

• posted by12alex129 on 09/16/2013

Suction cup is very well secured. Many different degrees of freedom, for any number plozheniya. Holder holds up well in a vertical position and in the number gorizontralnom polozhenii.Mozhno adjust the position up and down, sideways, or rotate vokruk under 180 degrees. It is more convenient to be... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere