DX » Community » Reviews » CCTV via Cat-5 Twisted Pair Audio/Video/Power Balun Transceivers (Pair)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySurfin on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Decent price, easy to use, much better to setup than coaxial cables, 1 cable for video, sound and power. Cons:Cables seems a fragile and maybe not easy to rapair in case of getting damaged. Not easy to hide (maybe inside the box on the wall) OtherThoughts:Not really teste... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's a good balun which can transport simultaneously power, audio and video signals. - I'm using it with 40+ meters of cable and i have no interferences of quality issues. - It helps up with organizing the cables as i have replaced separate ones and now only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCriggie on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've used these things to put security cameras around my house. Using these means I can get away with running a single cat5 cable which is a lot cheaper than a coax + two power leads. These also support Audio but I don't record that. Cons:They're a little bulk... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadbeef81 on 03/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice item. I use it to transfer video signal from notebook and videocamera to projector via RCA plugs (I don't use BNC and power). Typically I use 35 meters long cable and everything works perfectly well. Sometimes I use an extra 50-meters long cable (85... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduchistan on 04/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to use - Just works! - Snap in BNC connections - Includes Audio mono RCA plug Cons:- NONE OtherThoughts:I've got two of these running my cameras, and they work beautifully. I'm using cat 6 cable instead of cat 5 (I just had some extra) but it'll work fine... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxico1984 on 07/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Aun no lo he probado con cables muy largos, pero para cables cortos, funciona perfectamente. Transmite video y corriente eléctrica tal como debe. Mis cámaras no tienen audio así que no he podido probar la funcionalidad del audio, PERO sabed que podéi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections