DX » Community » Reviews » iPush D2 Wireless HDMI Adapter DLNA / Airplay Receiver for Iphone / Tablets + More - White
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNedhal on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price and good quality. Cheap Airplay receiver, easy to set up just plugs and play, good quality images and videos recipient in the TV. It serves my purpose. Now I can watch all my iphone and ipad stored Medias in my big TV screen specially the youtubes and taken vid... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFredComp on 04/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Airplay receiver, easy to set up, good quality image Useful for photos on the iPad / iPhone to view Cons:It does not support 1080p. Only 720p. Only tried on iPad3/iPhone5s with OS 7.1 Play via iTunes audio only Internet TV audio only Screen mirror does not exist Mov... Read more

0 2
  • posted byPierkuh on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The connection an set-up of this device is realy easy. Just plug-in, install the app and follow the manual. It was done within a minute. It works with UPNP DLNA and Apple Airplay without any trouble. The processor copes very well with HD movie of youtube, it seems to be... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections