DX » Community » Reviews » iPush D2 Wireless HDMI Adapter DLNA / Airplay Receiver for Iphone / Tablets + More - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNedhal on 06/25/2014

Good price and good quality. Cheap Airplay receiver, easy to set up just plugs and play, good quality images and videos recipient in the TV. It serves my purpose. Now I can watch all my iphone and ipad stored Medias in my big TV screen specially the youtubes and taken videos. I cannot find any cons to have such device with this price. Only one time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFredComp on 04/07/2014

Cheap Airplay receiver, easy to set up, good quality image Useful for photos on the iPad / iPhone to view It does not support 1080p. Only 720p. Only tried on iPad3/iPhone5s with OS 7.1 Play via iTunes audio only Internet TV audio only Screen mirror does not exist Movie playback with YouTube sometimes sound only restart after several times of film than ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byPierkuh on 03/06/2014

The connection an set-up of this device is realy easy. Just plug-in, install the app and follow the manual. It was done within a minute. It works with UPNP DLNA and Apple Airplay without any trouble. The processor copes very well with HD movie of youtube, it seems to be of a good quality. When set all other upnp or dlna apps (Android) can make use of ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byaksika on 01/05/2014

cheap AirPlay, DLNA system, plug in your TV or A/V receiver and enjoy wireless transmission of music, video, pictures usefull for older non-smart TVs, receivers -works natively with all newer iphone, ipod, ipad -works with android devices with free iPush application -works from your PC, Mac with iTunes none at this moment cheap realization of apple'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd1e6o on 10/22/2013

- Made with good hard plastic - English manuel - Works with my android tablet and smartphone via DLNA - To play music, watch videos or see the photos in gallery you need to use the default apps of the smartphone, you cant use third party music player, video player, gallery, youtube, netflix, etc. - It loses connection all the time - 480p videos takes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreetax on 10/15/2013

Small and nice: Just plug it into your TV using HDMI and USB. Works well as its own WIFI or connected to your existing WIFI. Does not work streaming all videos with IOS7. I have been experimenting with one of these for a while. Here are my discoveries; It work’s far better with iOS6 than iOS7. With iOS7 (iPhone5) it erratically switches to saying the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErikJanR on 08/16/2013

Easy to use. Works with all devices I could test (IPAD, IPHONE, Android). When connected to the WiFi infrastructure the device shows his IP address on the screen. Some youtube movies will not be played due to resolution problem (?) Needs a USB connection for the power so your HDMI TV should support this Streaming of internetmedia will go trough the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybillekenss on 07/21/2013

Very small, quite easy to follow manual. Fast setup. Good audio perfomance for audio-files. Tends to get quite hot after a while. Audio performance n video-files is not that good. Volume is really low. I hope there will be a firmware upgrade to fix the audio. Until then I'll just have to turn up the volume on my tv. I was looking for an alternative ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarjanw2 on 07/18/2013

Great Airplay (video and audio) client Great DLNA client Easy guided setup All needed cables included Good WIFI performance Low sound level output No Airplay mirroring No miracast It played everything in my library. From connecting to setup and playing media took less than 5 minutes. Using airplay on the iPad and the ipush app on android playing movies,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections