DX » Community » Reviews » Heat Adjustable 60W Electronics DIY Soldering Iron (100~400'C/220~240V AC)
  • 5 star 18 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good Sleek & quite effective
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplal1975 on 09/12/2014

Pros: Heats ups instantly, has auto power cut-off, pointed tip helps in reaching difficult points with ease. Cons: Could have supplied a stand (nevertheless, this still can be kept on working table and the tip/ heated part would not touch the table) Real value for money, what pleased me was auto power cut-off functionality and led indicator, as I usually ... Read more

One of the best that I have come across

Impression:Sleek & quite effective;

0 0
  • posted byAmarrant on 07/29/2014

Из плюсов: Цена, неплохое исполнение, очень быстро нагревается. Из минусов: Хлипкий металл в районе жала и само жало - решается отверткой. И кабель с китайской вилкой, сменил сразу. Жало - конусом, не всегда удобно, по диаметру - стандартное, можно менять. По качеству жала - не очень. В целом за эти деньги - отлично. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted bychagay93 on 07/05/2014

Solid build quality, nice thin tip, suitable for all kinds of soldering (smd/bigger joints) heats up very quickly, replaceable tips, nice temperature control potentiometer. losse earth wire is not very useful, gets in the way when u want to store/get the soldering iron. Unless you solder components with an earn that has an higher potential then the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 12/15/2013

It works perfectly and can control the temperature with a rotary button. A red light indicating that the iron is heated and the light is off when it reach the temperature. I didn't test the iron arrived to the precise temperature but it is good enough and doing the work as a secondary iron after the Weller of course. I wish it had a holder with base ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 11/29/2013

I was surprised to receive it fast and such good quality. It works fine and the temperature setting is quite fair. It is nice and lightweight device. A red light give you a sign that it is heating and when the light is off this means the iron reached the temperature. I had to change the electrical plug from flat to round EU plug although it is 220V ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoorero on 11/03/2013

good value, gets really hot (+- 450°C) temperature adjustment easy to use; i experiment on waste to find the best temperature then it works fine on minute leds, pcb etc. can't judge reliability after a month, but i believe 90% failures occur early so at least 4 stars for quality silly to deliver in Europe with US plug but then we should agree on ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLEDbeginner on 05/13/2013

Price is awesome. soldering iron heats up very fast. And is Adjustable:) Little Red led lights up to indicate heating, and turns of when desired temp is reached Useful transparent chasing lets you know what is going on below:-P. for example you can se the soldering, diodes, well i think you know what i mean:) Tip is pointy and precise, bought this mainly ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byhawkspider on 05/04/2013

Build feels very sturdy. It's comfortable in the hand even after working with it for extended periods. I really like the red LED which alternates between flashing and solid to indicate iron has reached desired temp. Comes with nice removable tip (loosen two screws to remove tip) that narrows down to a fine point, good for delicate work. Fatal flaw for ... Read more

5 0
  • posted bypetojuhi on 04/07/2013

this is powerfull iron, very handy, easy to work with. I can replace in most case my other 100w pistol type. its not over heating solder, get hot and ready for work in seconds. temperature control has god respond and indcation led give you rough info about current temperature if you play with adjusting wheel. great tool to carry around in tool box non ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/18/2013

First of all is the price! It's unbeatable for 60W with adjustable temperature. The iron is quite well built, sits well in the arm. Please remember that it's not a professional iron station. The transparent plastic case is an advantage. Also the separate ground wire that I can connect to the circuit and prevent it from burning is a huge advantage. Why ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections