DX » Community » Reviews » Heat Adjustable 60W Electronics DIY Soldering Iron (100~400'C/220~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
good Happy Works Good 220V but no EU plug Sleek & quite effective
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynedadx on 11/30/2014

I`am very happy with purchased order...Thank You! I hope to order more useful stuff from You... I am also happy with delivery speed, and state that this product came in... Read more

Impression:good,Happy,Works Good;

0 0 0

• posted byalfani on 11/25/2014

Pros: price Cons: no stand and no EU plug to it Still haven't used it to comment on its use - will do later on Read more

Impression:220V but no EU plug;

0 0 0

• posted bybisantico on 09/23/2014

Pros: It works very good, with a fine temp control. The weight is also a point, because its not light or heavier than other irons I have. And especially the price. I used it for more than a year, and I have no problem with it. Cons:The plastic cover must be a bit strong to shock. Other thoughts: I change ... Read more

Impression:Works Good;

0 0 0

• posted byplal1975 on 09/12/2014

Pros: Heats ups instantly, has auto power cut-off, pointed tip helps in reaching difficult points with ease. Cons: Could have supplied a stand (nevertheless, this still can be kept on working table and the tip/ heated part would not touch the table) Real value for money, what pleased me was auto power ... Read more

One of the best that I have come across

Impression:Sleek & quite effective;

0 0 0

• posted byAmarrant on 07/29/2014

Из плюсов: Цена, неплохое исполнение, очень быстро нагревается. Из минусов: Хлипкий металл в районе жала и само жало - решается отверткой. И кабель с китайской вилкой, сменил сразу. Жало - конусом, не всегда удобно, по диаметру - стандартное, можно менять. По качеству жала - не очень. В целом за эти ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bychagay93 on 07/05/2014

Solid build quality, nice thin tip, suitable for all kinds of soldering (smd/bigger joints) heats up very quickly, replaceable tips, nice temperature control potentiometer. losse earth wire is not very useful, gets in the way when u want to store/get the soldering iron. Unless you solder components with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavisadeh on 12/15/2013

It works perfectly and can control the temperature with a rotary button. A red light indicating that the iron is heated and the light is off when it reach the temperature. I didn't test the iron arrived to the precise temperature but it is good enough and doing the work as a secondary iron after the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byavisadeh on 11/29/2013

I was surprised to receive it fast and such good quality. It works fine and the temperature setting is quite fair. It is nice and lightweight device. A red light give you a sign that it is heating and when the light is off this means the iron reached the temperature. I had to change the electrical plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoorero on 11/03/2013

good value, gets really hot (+- 450°C) temperature adjustment easy to use; i experiment on waste to find the best temperature then it works fine on minute leds, pcb etc. can't judge reliability after a month, but i believe 90% failures occur early so at least 4 stars for quality silly to deliver ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byLEDbeginner on 05/13/2013

Price is awesome. soldering iron heats up very fast. And is Adjustable:) Little Red led lights up to indicate heating, and turns of when desired temp is reached Useful transparent chasing lets you know what is going on below:-P. for example you can se the soldering, diodes, well i think you know what ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections