DX » Community » Reviews » Heat Adjustable 60W Electronics DIY Soldering Iron (100~400'C/220~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
good Happy meh Works Good Mixed Bag
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybertoston on 07/30/2015

Pros: it heats up quickly, looks solid and the transparent handle allowing you to see the inside is somehow beautiful. The point is small wnough for casual electronic welding. Cons: The box it comes could be better. The gravity center of the tool makes it to tilt towards the point when felt on so... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9427278 on 07/10/2015

unsatisfactory craftsmanship. could do with the $4 price, not more.

Impression:meh;

0 0 0

• posted by9461222 on 06/27/2015

Good price, I used it a couple of times and it worked great. From an unprossional point of view there are no cons.

Impression:Happy,Works Good;

0 0 0

• posted byryzhovau on 06/25/2015

I'm eventually using this SKU almost a year. Pros: - quick heating, - handy temperature regulator, - good assembled. No any cons found.

Impression:Works Good;

0 0 0

• posted byshura143 on 06/05/2015

Pros: solder well, very good price. Cons: if the item used by you 1st time so you can't understand what is the working voltage.

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byscythe1092 on 06/05/2015

Pros: Cheap, good performance, high temp Cons: The grounding wire is a bit pain in the *ss, but can be cut off if you dont solder anything under voltage, the temperature of the tip varies quite a lot, sometimes it doesn't melt the solder when it's set to 400 °C, but it could be because the tip is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbasemoine on 06/04/2015

Pros: Does what it needs to do. Cons: sticker that show how hot the iron will get let's go very easy!

Impression:good,Happy,Works Good;

0 0 0

• posted bymrtwist3r on 05/07/2015

I bought 3 of these like 6 months ago: 1 for me, and 1 as replacement unit, and 1 for someone else. All of which remained untested until today, because my previous iron was still working for what I needed. I had to try one of these today as I required high temp for unsoldering with copper braid I... Read more

Beware of defective units?

Impression:Mixed Bag;

0 0 0

• posted byxavigil on 05/02/2015

Perfect. Good materials. Good price. Works fine. No cons for me.

0 0 0

• posted byricsi on 04/29/2015

Temperature controlled soldering iron with LED and transparent case. Contains a grounding lead that you can clip to ground to protect ESD sensitive material you are working with. Works well, but I cannot comment on how long it will continue to work ... there are reports of it failing quickly ...

temperature controlled soldering iron

Impression:temperature controlled soldering iron;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere