DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 0.5mm Resolution Precision Stainless Steel Ruler (20cm/8-inch)
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypfrsantos on 08/14/2014

Pros: Very good to use as a guide ofr cutting materials. Unlike plastic, it will not let the blade go off course. Resistant, seems durable. Dual measurements, very helpful. Cons: None, really. Does what it is supposed to do. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byKique on 07/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Very good Ruler. Precise and resistant. The price is ok for the item. É uma régua muito boa. Precisa e resistente. O preço está muito bom pelo ítem. Cons: None at all Nenhum OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkedeSpede on 02/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: It is stainless steel, which is awesome, and because of that, it lasts long. It works great and is really easy to use, + it has a really cheap price! Cons: I think it has a little too sharp edges, so you need to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexCSilva on 02/21/2014

Good finishing, good material, easy to read scale, durable, small enough to be carried along. Good for general use as a ruler or as a guide to paper cutting with a metal stylus. I'd like to see a 30 and a 50cm version too ! A longer version will be better to draw longer lines and to support my stylus ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byauguches on 11/14/2013

- It has 0.5 millimeter scale on one side. Super precise. - Great material Quality. Thick metal. - Very readable. -Inches and Centimeters scaling. - It has a hole to tie it or put some string. - None so far it is really good for the price. - Just a minor detail, Maybe they could make both sides rectangular,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRealDJKA on 06/25/2013

Stainless steel - gonna last long, reasonable thickness, easy to read markings, comes with imperial and metric units markings, has a 0.5 mm resolution marking(up to 10 cm), good price. Came pretty quick, I am happy with this item. None so far. Would prefer 30-40 cm ruler length. -- To DX staff: why couldn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymastertriangle on 03/31/2013

The product supplied was of higher quality than the one in the photo. The basic shape has been cut very cleanly, nice pointy corners and smooth edges. The engraving is accurate with large clear numbers, it appears to have been laser engraved rather than punched or printed. The scales are the same as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byctraney on 01/23/2013

These are pretty nice! They say that they are stainless steel which is a plus. One side is just SI units, and the other is Metric. It has some Japanese (?) writing on one side with the company name and what-not, but overall looks like a very nice ruler. Hopefully these should last a while! These are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFauskin on 08/31/2012

It's a nice rugged metal ruler It works great. It's decent metal thickness Does the job for my needs. Maybe not precision as stated, but this does noe affect my needs. I have used this ruler a lot, and it has always met my needs. I have never regret this buy since I'm just a hobbyist, and don't need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySerg21 on 06/17/2012

Good idea to unit two rulers. Good contrast of the black numers to the steel material. Flexible steel. Well approaches for modeling. There is a cover for an accurate storage price is very low To use it is impossible. About 0 is cut off crookedly. About 0 there is no direct corner overall ist a good product.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections