DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 0.5mm Resolution Precision Stainless Steel Ruler (20cm/8-inch)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by auguches on 11/14/2013

Pros: - It has 0.5 millimeter scale on one side. Super precise. - Great material Quality. Thick metal. - Very readable. -Inches and Centimeters scaling. - It has a hole to tie it or put some string. Cons: - None so far it is really good for the price. - Just a minor detail, Maybe they could make both sides rectangular, it would be of use in som... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by RealDJKA on 06/25/2013

Pros: Stainless steel - gonna last long, reasonable thickness, easy to read markings, comes with imperial and metric units markings, has a 0.5 mm resolution marking(up to 10 cm), good price. Came pretty quick, I am happy with this item. Cons: None so far. OtherThoughts: Would prefer 30-40 cm ruler length. -- To DX staff: why couldn't webmaster(... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mastertriangle on 03/31/2013

Pros: The product supplied was of higher quality than the one in the photo. The basic shape has been cut very cleanly, nice pointy corners and smooth edges. The engraving is accurate with large clear numbers, it appears to have been laser engraved rather than punched or printed. The scales are the same as in the picture. The metal is about 0.8m... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ctraney on 01/23/2013

Pros: These are pretty nice! They say that they are stainless steel which is a plus. One side is just SI units, and the other is Metric. It has some Japanese (?) writing on one side with the company name and what-not, but overall looks like a very nice ruler. Hopefully these should last a while! These are pretty nice! They say that they are sta... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Fauskin on 08/31/2012

Pros: It's a nice rugged metal ruler It works great. It's decent metal thickness Does the job for my needs. Cons: Maybe not precision as stated, but this does noe affect my needs. OtherThoughts: I have used this ruler a lot, and it has always met my needs. I have never regret this buy since I'm just a hobbyist, and don't need high grade state o... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Serg21 on 06/17/2012

Pros: Good idea to unit two rulers. Good contrast of the black numers to the steel material. Flexible steel. Well approaches for modeling. There is a cover for an accurate storage price is very low Cons: To use it is impossible. About 0 is cut off crookedly. About 0 there is no direct corner OtherThoughts: overall ist a good product. Maybe ther... Read more

2 0
  • posted by TheOnePb on 03/02/2012

Pros: Okai for what you get, price is not very low but you get a decent strong ruler that's not easy to break! Feels strong and is thick enough, thicker than sku.21416 Good contrast of the black numers to the steel material Even has 0.5mm which I had not seen before on a simple ruler Could be used when you want to cut things with a Utility knif... Read more

1 0
  • Ok
    posted by Josect on 03/18/2011

Pros: It is a rule made ??of metal, rigid yet flexible. Measures 20 centimeters, which is just necessary to make measurements on an A4 sheet. Has a drill very useful for hanging the rule. Also can be measured in inches. Cons: It has very sharp corners, so I have filed a little because you can cut. It is not clear. OtherThoughts: I wish there wa... Read more

1 0
  • posted by PurpleBlue on 03/07/2011

Pros: - Good quality - Flexible steel - almost professional - verry handy by modelscale hobby - good for small cuttings Cons: - at the 0 side, i miss .05 mm (see pictures i have upload) - It's to thin for professional use. - sometimes to short OtherThoughts: it could be cheaper, but if the precession was a liltle higer then it would be a very n... Read more

2 0
  • posted by osmaar on 02/28/2011

Pros: -Hard-to-find gadget. -I've used this for 8 months now, and I simply love it. Today it's essential part of my home office -0,5 mm resolution -Flexible steel Cons: -Don't fold it too much. Event it's made of very flexible steel, but I don't believe that it would remain usable if kids were playing with it. OtherThoughts: -Well, the price is... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections