DX » Community » Reviews » Wamo Wireless Bluetooth Gamepad for Android ios Cell Phone + PC - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythemerchant96 on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty much exactly like an xbox 360 controller, which is a very good thing. Only real difference is the dpad, which I'd argue is an improvement over an actual xbox 360 controller. Analog sticks are great, buttons are great. Put on a blind fold and hold this,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArkkaza on 04/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent controller, with support for tons and tons of games and applications. Amazing button response I own three other original Microsoft xbox controllers, and this one is on the same level as them. The controller is very light. If not using the grip to hold your pho... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLeon1464 on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very simple to use Works out of the box Good gamepad ergonomics No compatibility issues Price Cons:The D-pad is not very good L3, R3 buttons requires a harder press When you mount the phone it tends to fall back because of the phone weight OtherThoughts:This gam... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArtemisNeko on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Familiar comfortable design Works well with Snes9X Cons:No support in many games on Android 4.4, requires a workaround, custom MOGA drivers hacked to support Wamo, modified BluezIME, etc. OtherThoughts:The English driver is no longer available from Google Play b... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJonuco on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Controller is very easy to connect and all other connections after initial pairing are instantaneous. I connected the controller to my rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 with no problems. Most games that support controllers work just fine out of the box (MC4, GTA3, Cordy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernan2001 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Easy to use, turn on and pair with your phone -Good battery life -Compatibility with Ios, Android and Windows OS -You can play games like "Dead trigger"and "Shadow Guns" without downloading anything -Perfect to play emulated games like playstation, ga... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBartx123 on 12/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product ,classic gamepad layout - works well on Android without extra drivers - decent build quality , very much less expensive - ergonomic shape (for All Hands) The stick has a beautiful design. I really needed that!! It works well! The parts have a good qual... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRovdjur on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The buttons are very authentic, and feels just like the xbox360. The cross and sticks are very close to the original. I certainly like the on/off-switch since its physical and breaks the circuit to save batterypower when its not in use. Cons:I found no cons at all. Mayb... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections