DX » Community » Reviews » Wamo Wireless Bluetooth Gamepad for Android ios Cell Phone + PC - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice Awesome cool excelent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoymarb on 02/13/2015

You have to read the manual and download a software to the cell phone, but later the control is awesome.

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byWebodan on 02/09/2015

Pros: Very easy to setup in Android, works right after pairing. Cons: In my phone, the controller has a huge input lag, and it doesn't work with my bluetooth adapter under a Windows PC, so it's useless for me.

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted by9038404 on 01/30/2015

Pros: universal, quick conection, light, firmly holding phone Con: lightly loose buttons very good product, it comes in small box where i can put it after using and not to be afraid of dust etc.

Impression:well built,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by6141029 on 01/27/2015

Ya lo estaba esperando, aunque no lo he probado, tiene muy buena pinta. Ha tardado 20 dias en llegar hasta Madrid

Impression:well built,Easy to use,buen precio;

0 0 0

• posted by4lc4s on 01/12/2015

If you like Games you like this, cause It's ease of use :) I recommend this product because just turn on the Bluetooth and everything works great .

Impression:well built,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by8769134 on 12/24/2014

Controle muito bom, principalmente para uso em emuladores de consoles, como o Super Retro 16 (emulador do Supernintendo comprado na Play Store). Aparentemente ele tem o mesmo tamanho do controle do Xbox 360, gatilhos muito úteis. Apesar de aparentar ser frágil a quedas, acredito que os botões a a... Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 2

• posted byGleydson1993 on 12/20/2014

Controle De Facil Uso Parecido Com Controle do Xbox 360 Porém A Digital Para Jogar Emuladores Como O Super Nintendo é Horrivel Mais Recomendo a Compra

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byVitor86 on 12/13/2014

I think it's a good gamepad, comfortable and better trigger buttons than most gamepads. Unfortunately it doesn't work on my BQ Aquaris 5 (wich has a mediatek soc and Android 4.2.1). So i although i bought it several months ago i haven't really used it. Pros : Ergonomic, well built, good triggers... Read more

Impression:well built,Not very compatible;

0 0 0

• posted bytobiashaak on 12/09/2014

Easy to use. Experienced it with fifa15 and Modern Combat 5. As if you're gaming with the real XboX. Batterylife is very long. Using it daily for three weeks now and still up and running without charging.

Impression:Easy to use,Long batterylife;

0 0 1

• posted byArthurBARAU on 11/11/2014

Pros: The controller is great. Works perfect with basically any game you'll want to use it with. Gamepad mode works perfect with emulators (even emulators with analog stick, like N64, it's the closest experience to playing on the original N64 gamepad I got so far) and app mode with Open pad (to a... Read more

Impression:Best cost/benefit ;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections