DX » Community » Reviews » Wamo Wireless Bluetooth Gamepad for Android ios Cell Phone + PC - Black
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use well built buen precio comodo ecxelente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVitor86 on 12/13/2014

I think it's a good gamepad, comfortable and better trigger buttons than most gamepads. Unfortunately it doesn't work on my BQ Aquaris 5 (wich has a mediatek soc and Android 4.2.1). So i although i bought it several months ago i haven't really used it. Pros : Ergonomic, well built, good triggers and ... Read more

Impression:well built,Not very compatible;

0 0 0

• posted bytobiashaak on 12/09/2014

Easy to use. Experienced it with fifa15 and Modern Combat 5. As if you're gaming with the real XboX. Batterylife is very long. Using it daily for three weeks now and still up and running without charging. Read more

Impression:Easy to use,Long batterylife;

0 0 0

• posted byArthurBARAU on 11/11/2014

Pros: The controller is great. Works perfect with basically any game you'll want to use it with. Gamepad mode works perfect with emulators (even emulators with analog stick, like N64, it's the closest experience to playing on the original N64 gamepad I got so far) and app mode with Open pad (to recognize ... Read more

Impression:Best cost/benefit ;

0 0 0

• posted byTazzolin on 11/09/2014

Pros: It's pretty usefull, really cool playing games on your cellphone with it Cons: Took about 3 months to arrive, I can't say about the batteries but my spider sense is tingling. Read more

Impression:buen precio,comodo;

0 0 0

• posted bygzkimx on 09/20/2014

Pro: Excelente precio, muy difícil de superar comparándolo con la competencia. Diseño muy cómodo SI los juegos aceptan gamepad no hay problemas para usarlo, si no con alguna app para mapear los botones se soluciona. Cons: Calidad de los botones, aunque por el precio es comprensible, esto no quiere decir ... Read more

Impression:ecxelente,buen precio,comodo;

0 0 0

• posted bythemerchant96 on 06/03/2014

Pretty much exactly like an xbox 360 controller, which is a very good thing. Only real difference is the dpad, which I'd argue is an improvement over an actual xbox 360 controller. Analog sticks are great, buttons are great. Put on a blind fold and hold this, you wouldn't know that it's not an xbox 3... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynanartonis on 05/20/2014

Excellent controller, with support for tons and tons of games and applications. Amazing button response I own three other original Microsoft xbox controllers, and this one is on the same level as them. The controller is very light. If not using the grip to hold your phone, your hands won't get tired ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byArkkaza on 04/15/2014

Excellent controller, with support for tons and tons of games and applications. Amazing button response I own three other original Microsoft xbox controllers, and this one is on the same level as them. The controller is very light. If not using the grip to hold your phone, your hands won't get tired ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byLeon1464 on 04/14/2014

Very simple to use Works out of the box Good gamepad ergonomics No compatibility issues Price The D-pad is not very good L3, R3 buttons requires a harder press When you mount the phone it tends to fall back because of the phone weight This gamepad has the same dimensions as Xbox360 gamepad. It´s ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byArtemisNeko on 04/13/2014

Familiar comfortable design Works well with Snes9X No support in many games on Android 4.4, requires a workaround, custom MOGA drivers hacked to support Wamo, modified BluezIME, etc. The English driver is no longer available from Google Play because they removed after flagging it as a Trojan http://www.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections