DX » Community » Reviews » Heat Adjustable Safety 40W Electronics DIY Soldering Iron (100~450'C/220~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedsonjose on 07/24/2014

Exactly as described in the ad. I liked to be able to increase and decrease the temperature. Light a lamp as heat after heat light goes and is ready to use! You regulates the temperature you want, depending on the work.The me stuff looks good handle of resistant plastic. And comes with earth wire with ... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byhuhugrub on 02/12/2014

It looks the part, and the electronics make it look quite funky, with an adjustable temp control. The sale picture did not match what I got entirely, the temp control was different and positioned such that high was pointing essentially in the low setting and low in the high setting. But my main cause ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskyportugalito on 08/17/2013

Heats fast. Easy to use. If you plan to use it several times with some short breaks in the middle, no need to power off, just decrease heat and turn it up again, in few seconds goes back to the desired temperature (I hope this saves electricity). Welding material, appears to be of good quality Adjustable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnjegic on 06/01/2013

Warms up quickly, It take really 90-100 sec to reach 400 degree, LED to have visual about status of temperature, alligator clip for static discharge!??? American plug !!! As shown on picture-but get new one or replace existing plug-it solves this problem. Screws for tip are a bit short-but pay attention ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNRay2803 on 04/16/2013

Warms up quickly. It takes about 90 seconds to reach 400°C Has an alligator clip to attach soldering tip to the ground - very useful when soldering sensible to electrostatic components (FETs, laser diodes, CMOS ICs etc). Temperature regulator with LED indication - when it reaches the target temperature,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypieter615 on 08/29/2012

Soldering on the pcb looks good, no big blobs or badly soldered parts. It heats up reasonable fast, the temperature control works and it uses an actual sensor to measure the temperature of the tip, it’s not “guessing” the temperature of the tip like some other cheap ones. Since it’s transparent, you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynabdullin on 05/08/2012

+ has a common, easy-to-find tip type. Replacement parts are ubiquitous. + heats quickly and does not lose heat too fast + suitable for most DIY tasks with additional set of tips sku.23446 + the handle stays cool, does not heat as you would expect - the grounding cable is very thin and fragile. This ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydimmm84 on 12/02/2011

Relatively inexpensive. Not bad assembled. The wire is thick enough. Warms up quickly. Convenient handle temperature control with temperature scale. High-quality soldering tip. Long ground wire with crocodiles. American plug (I need a European), the adapter can easily solve this problem. Slightly curved ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeham on 10/11/2011

Temperature range (according to dial) 200-450 C. Heats rapidly. Red LED lights until temperature reached. Build quality is sufficiently solid. Includes grounding lead with clip for when handling sensitive parts. Transparent body shows the internal components. Works fine on (Australian) 230 VAC power.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byz9m9z on 08/02/2011

Good soldering iron. Heats up very fast at lower temperatures, but needs some time to heat up to maximum. Temperature adjustment is a nice bonus. You can see internal components so look is great. Overall build quality is average, could be better, but for this price, it's better than expected. Power cable ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections