DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm M-M Audio Jack Connection Cable (78CM)
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Nice Quality cheap and responsive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadrilag on 12/17/2014

It works perfect, but obviously the building materials are not very good. You have to be a bit careful, but no more than other audio jack. Read more

Impression:cheap and responsive;

0 0 0

• posted byJohnCAM on 09/21/2014

Pros: Nice quality, long enough, fine ends Cons: None that I can think of right now Other thoughts: Sound quality is not affected, really nice to plug your cellphone on car radios that does not have usb conection. But this item its just as expected, nothing more nor less. Read more

Impression:Cheap,Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted bybarbusrs on 07/07/2014

I recommend it to everyone. I use it every day in my car. The quality of the sound is perfect!! Commuting is not as boring as before. I like the color of the cable too. Good value of money It is necessary to keep it carefully. It not, it will not work properly none none none none none none none none ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylinkiedis on 07/03/2014

Good length, I use it in my car. Has a very decent sound quality, if you ever need a simple and thin cable. It's a little fragile, but just take good care of it. May stop working with time. Not sure if it's a con but since it's white it gets dirty easily. And it took a ridiculous amount of time to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykakashisan on 06/21/2014

Good price, length and audio quality nice white colour of the wire i use it to my car'audio aux input ive got it for almost a year and it works perfectly Can be connected with iPod, iPhone, iPad and many others devices ! none so far, really satisfied and happy with them !!!! but still may be you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiegohsm on 05/08/2014

Great price, length and audio quality normally use my headset, cell phone, MP3 and all other electronics. I did several tests and could not find anything defect or malfunction in the product. Can be sure of a good run in any electronic device. devices connected in several different models and brands ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaltijdfeest on 02/14/2014

very easy to use, plug and play, good lenght for me, already orderd 4 other of these, the price is worth it all ! the cable have 2 white stripes on the plug in metal, if you want better quality you have to choose a 3 striped plug-in cable. if you put it out of your device you get a really loud annoying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBellJ2 on 11/30/2013

The sound quality is clear The price: It's not even 2$ The audio transfer is perfect : there is no loss of signal when playing music onto a speaker (it doesn't lose a beat) I've ha it for over 2 months now and it still works like the first day I got it The wire gets dirty if you leave it laying around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosepinto on 09/26/2013

Just got this cable to use during the summer and it works perfectly in my car. I have already use it with my Ipod and my Android phone. Plus it comes really handy when I need a jack extension. Theres only a small cut near one of the jacks, but besides that it's perfect. It doesn't affect the working ... Read more

cable connect cable

0 0 0

• posted bymalauDK on 08/08/2013

I use this cable to connect my iPhone to my car's audio jack stick. It works perfectly, and I cannot hear any audio degradation I have a second cable which I use to connect the iPhone to my stereo. Also works perfectly :) None. The build quality seems fine, and I have now owned the cables for several ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections