DX » Community » Reviews » CY U2-053-RI Angle Micro USB Male To USB 2.0 Female OTG Host Data Cable - Black (10cm)
Customer’s impression:
great useful cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySurgiosphynx on 11/16/2014

pro:Allows many features on my samsung device con: A bit hard to connect sometimes. the pins are quite tightly designed Read more

Impression:great useful cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byJoflixen on 04/01/2014

The most convenient device to carry in your pocket other than a charging cable. You can plug-in just about any USB device and start using it, on your phone that supports OTG. None that I have found; works with all USB devices I have tested it with. Solid construction for both USB socket and the micro-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMasThonet on 09/25/2013

this thing is cheap, and works great! build quality is verry good! I use this to conect my PS3 controller to my Sony Xperie Tablet Z, worked like a charm! Now im playing GTA San Andreas and other games on my tablet with a ps3 controller :) So far, i cant seem to find any!!! :) This is a good product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFestus on 09/11/2013

Small, inexpensive and very handy when transferring files on and off an Android phone onto a USB thumbdrive. No need to fiddle with Bluetooth, wifi or cables to a PC. Just fast, simple file transfer using on-board Android apps. Could be confused with other similar short USB cables. Doesn't accept some ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysartaxi on 08/31/2013

Very nice small cable Build quality at first sight looks and feels very good Easy to use: just plug it in and it works. You can use anything, from a mouse, keyboard, storage to whatever you can think of! Cable may be too short for some You can only attach an external hard drive if it has its own power ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections