Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrustamt on 05/10/2014

This is a very cheap and small 220-110v converter, lightweight, works (almost ) as expected. Even that it reads 50 Watts in specifications, it could barely run my 25W lava lamp - started overheating and smell burning plastic - so, I don't recommend it for anything that requires more than 10-20W. Also,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byForeseen on 01/31/2014

Just works, no problems. No noise affects on guitars stompoxes. Solid structure Plug must be round, not flat, because countries with flat plug do not need to convert voltage. Quite heavy Maybe it could be cheaper It could have better design. Size is quite big. I wish to have white colored item. Device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTiartapi on 12/03/2013

It works and it is not too expensive. I am always pleased to see that so far the products, I have ordered always arrive. it is well worth the wait. I cannot think of any for the moment. If anything happens, I will inform you. I wrote a previous review about this product and I was wrong it does work. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byidemdito on 03/05/2013

Does what it supposewd to do: sets 230Vac over to 115Vac. I used it to power a 230Vac fan to blow at lower speed to make less noise. And it worked out fine for me. The fan was only half the power the transformer can drive, therefore it didn't even warm up. Only available with US mains pins where you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycarloscanesin on 01/28/2013

It is a inexpensive product but does not appear to be cheap. Does its job as it should and seems to be robust. A little hard to plug to the wall socket and to plug or unplug equipment on it. It is supposed to serve both US and EU standard plugs, but you may have to use a a US->EU adapter because the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

-nothing to say, works great -price is like half of price I've seen in US hardware stores -built quality is good - hard black plastic box -The build quality is acceptable, but you can note it's not that good. -Depending on the wall connector type you have, it can be a little loose. if you are travelin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymemojazz on 08/24/2011

the price is very cheap and atractive (main reason why i bought it) the same items (diff brand) in local store cost three time as much. in DX i bought 3pcs = 1pcs in my country 1st pcs DOA (death on arrival) , 2nd works for 1 week , 3rd exactly 1 mth went off in a smoke and sparks the build quality is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydock999 on 09/22/2010

cheap. I bought it for a Wii from N. America. The power of this converter only can drive the indicator light on but can not let the DVD rom spin. It is useless. and have no idea how I should do it Bought another one from our local shop( dick smith), which marked 25W and drove that wii console with no ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHirorto on 09/20/2010

-it's a 220V to 110V Step Down Convertor -good for travels -the price is ok - indicated for little electronics, like shaver, radios, etc... - Maximum Load: 50W - Input: AC 220V- Output: AC 110V -It is light -It is very cheap and small. -It accepts both american flat and european round plugs. - the build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOssTo on 05/30/2010

Looks cheap and nasty, but works well, however......................... cont'd... why have North American connector on a device that is for a (mainly) European 220~230V input - and should have have rounded plug'ins? What were they thinking... In addition to this device you also need a round to flat bladed ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections