DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD PC Computer ATX/BTX/ITX+HDD+SATA Power Supply Tester (English Edition)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymonin_hernandez on 06/12/2014

Estupendo medidor y comprobador de fuentes de alimentacion de PC, 1.8" LCD PC Computer ATX/BTX/ITX+HDD+SATA Power Supply Tester , con el que se puede comprobar si las alimentaciones proporcionadas por una fuente ATX, son correctas Nada que destacar Resulta muy util, a la hora de determinar si una fuente de alimentacion de pc, esta entregando todas ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byColdWave on 03/31/2014

It works. It is cheap (in Russian Federation it costs about 45 USD). Simple, small size, easy in use device. I am satisfied on 100% ))) Quality of made may be better, not installed SATA connector, contacts at PCB. When not connected 4-pin CPU power connector, it is indicates LL at +12V channel and beeping. Good choice. I use this device sometimes at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarselis on 10/04/2013

I have used it for several month in my daily work as a PC technitian and I am quite satisfied. 1. Device does its job as expected 2. Good built, looks not cheap 3. Easy to use, included manual is enough to start correct using 4. Very helpfull in PSU testing 5. Supports virtually all kind of PSU 5. Small and light enough to carry it arround in tool case.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymateusgava on 09/01/2013

Este testador apresenta um ótimo custo benefício, é de fácil leitura e interpretação intuitiva, o display é retro iluminado o que ajuda em locais com pouca luminosidade, apresenta medidas claras e precisas e tem os principais conectores das fontes tanto antigas quanto atuais O principal ponto negativo deste testador ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBranjoSnow on 08/10/2013

Works, tells you all your voltages on a PSU. I was doing a few builds for friends and this proved to be very useful as the PSU's were first to arrive. This way I knew they were good before I put them into the PC's. Only try each chain from a PSU. DO NOT! connect plugs from the same chain or it will shut itself off due to a short. The device will still ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGriffin12 on 12/30/2012

If power supply faulty it won't show any indication. The only indication it show is no reaction. Easy to use. good for PC troubleshooting. Light and compact to carry around. It will be good is it have a on off power. To on and off the power supply during testing. My Test: I had tested with a faulty power supply and it show nothing. Then I switch to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDericoRS on 08/15/2012

Tool well built and accurate values??, essential for the proper diagnosis of electrical current that leaves the source. Help on quick identification of the energy generated and if you have a problem helps to protect the rest of the equipment is more expensive. we should pay attention to use it properly. whenever it is moved with electricity not be too ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymilobloom on 08/06/2010

- The LCD display and LEDs are very easy to read. - There are clear indications as to whether a power supply voltage rail is below what it should be (visual readout on the LCD and LEDs plus a beeping sound) - The device is of a compact size such that it will fit very nicely into your tool box, tool kit, desk drawer.. :) - This power supply tester has ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections