DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD PC Computer ATX/BTX/ITX+HDD+SATA Power Supply Tester (English Edition)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymonin_hernandez on 06/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Estupendo medidor y comprobador de fuentes de alimentacion de PC, 1.8" LCD PC Computer ATX/BTX/ITX+HDD+SATA Power Supply Tester , con el que se puede comprobar si las alimentaciones proporcionadas por una fuente ATX, son correctas Cons:Nada que destacar O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byColdWave on 03/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. It is cheap (in Russian Federation it costs about 45 USD). Simple, small size, easy in use device. I am satisfied on 100% ))) Cons:Quality of made may be better, not installed SATA connector, contacts at PCB. OtherThoughts:When not connected 4-pin CP... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBranjoSnow on 08/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works, tells you all your voltages on a PSU. I was doing a few builds for friends and this proved to be very useful as the PSU's were first to arrive. This way I knew they were good before I put them into the PC's. Cons:Only try each chain from a PSU. DO NOT! connect pl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGriffin12 on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If power supply faulty it won't show any indication. The only indication it show is no reaction. Cons:Easy to use. good for PC troubleshooting. Light and compact to carry around. OtherThoughts:It will be good is it have a on off power. To on and off the power su... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDericoRS on 08/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tool well built and accurate values??, essential for the proper diagnosis of electrical current that leaves the source. Help on quick identification of the energy generated and if you have a problem helps to protect the rest of the equipment is more expensive. Cons:we s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymilobloom on 08/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The LCD display and LEDs are very easy to read. - There are clear indications as to whether a power supply voltage rail is below what it should be (visual readout on the LCD and LEDs plus a beeping sound) - The device is of a compact size such that it will f... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections